Joe Aribo well into his stride with Rangers after finding his feet at Ibrox

I'm impressed with the big guy who is willing to learn and improve. I also like him a bit more forward than before. Long may it continue.

He will be a key player for us for a couple of seasons then will get a big move down south I reckon. He has impressed me this season when played further forward. Wonder what his former manager thinks about his “mistake” now :rolleyes:

Fantastic player. At the start he was still showing quality however dipped in and out of games. Now that he's obviously settled, he's much more involved during a game now.

I think many of us were unsure but he’s been outstanding the last couple of months. Long may it continue

The differences in this two league games against them are massive. The first game he got tossed about like a pair of empty trackies and the game last month he's bringing down a 70 yard pass with a glorious touch.

Work for Lee Bowyer at a diddy club?

Work for world class legend Steven Gerrard at Rangers?

Tough one. :)

He hasn't reached anywhere near what he is capable of yet, i think there is much more to come from him and he has been excellentr the past 2 months, exciting times ahead !

The first OF game was a massive wake up call for him. He was bullied in that game and the pace of the game caught him out. A real sink or swim moment in his Rangers career and it’s been great to see how he reacted.

since that game, he has been outstanding on the right of the front 3. Great skill, composure and can finish too.

another of the many assets in our squad.

Magic player. Maybe took a wee while to settle down, but he looks the real deal now. And playing in his correct position now.

Young player with big expectations was always going to take time to settle in. Think we are just starting to see the best of him now

I know it's a platitude... But such quick feet for a big lad! Love the way he nips in and steals the ball for a tackle high up the park.

I said before that I was worried when he got the 20 stitches, that he might hide and fade away, but instead he took stock of what being a Rangers player is, and the expected levels he has to reach ie win every game. He has come back bigger and better, and with his new role he looks like a very dangerous out ball on the right. Great talent matched now with a ruthless streak, shows Joe is a quick learner.

Well if you're a young English midfielder, who are you going to listen to, Steven Gerrard, who captained England at the world cup and dragged Liverpool to the Champions League. Or Lee Bowyer, who fought with his own teammate? Exactly, he took sometime to bed in but he is well proving his quality. Just needs that final pass, the finishing and we could be on to an absolute steal

I really enjoy watching the lad play football, he takes it in his stride and has a big future with us

I think that Joe is a seriously talented footballer that will go on to be a fantastic player for us. Great things ahead.

The guy's got tons of talent, skill & ability

It was always going to be about how you harness that ability & build it into a positive contribution, to the benefit of the team

I'm glad to say SG & his back up staff seem to have cracked it & big Joe himself seems to be enjoying it too

Positive all round imo - really glad we have him - keep up the good work Joe

Back