Joe Aribo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal fans in my work are desperate for them to sign him

Just can't see it happening. Hoffenheim will be offering him a fortune and he'll be excited by what Nelson done here last year

Absolutely carbon copy of Kamara with a left foot. Doesnt look physically the strongest but looks are deceiving. Like Kamara he uses his body well, times tackles to perfection and looks a really clever player.

No surprise teams abroad and in the Prem have shown interest. Could be a real coup if we can get it over the line.

He’s a fucking monster of a boy.

So credible history. Does he have a record of accurately breaking stories? Or any links to us or Aribo? Or record of making stuff up on Twitter?

Timeline suggests so, Ipswich fan no links to Scottish game can’t see why he would put it up. Says Bowyer also curious CAFC never matched the wages to keep the Player. Reckons may be reprocutions

Timeline suggests so, Ipswich fan no links to Scottish game can’t see why he would put it up. Says Bowyer also curious CAFC never matched the wages to keep the Player. Reckons may be reprocutions

Not sure if it’s a typo or i’m just ignorant but what are reprocutions?

I guess it might just be that the player wants out of Charlton and into a bigger shop window. If we are offering £20k or near it then would that not be getting out of League 1’s price range?

Not sure if it’s a typo or i’m just ignorant but what are reprocutions?

I guess it might just be that the player wants out of Charlton and into a bigger shop window. If we are offering £20k or near it then would that not be getting out of League 1’s price range?

Charlton are now a Championship Club. Bowyer May feel there is lack of ambition or investment for a better return for the Player later is what I believe the guy is insinuating.

Max Lowe
George Edmundson
James Lawrence
Joe Aribo
Sheyi Ojo
Ryan Kent
Jordan Jones
Jake Hastie
Greg Stewart

Would that be a decent summer if we hold onto to Alfie and Tav
One of the two centre backs needs to be of the same quality as Katic and Goldson IMO, and preferably older and experienced. I'd also say we need a striker to replace Lafferty.

Fake tweet, fake agent
Fake news

You can tell that easily, if the Moreno and Cahill to us stories he then added couldn’t give it away

Max Lowe
George Edmundson
James Lawrence
Joe Aribo
Sheyi Ojo
Ryan Kent
Jordan Jones
Jake Hastie
Greg Stewart

Would that be a decent summer if we hold onto to Alfie and Tav

That, with one more player who can score goals from out wide would be ideal imo. So long as we could sell/loan out a lot of dross on the wage bill. Our outlay for the players above would be around £4m so I think we can afford to spend around £3m or so on an attacking player on top of that (and possibly more if we manage to sell a few players/get to the Europa League group stage again).

Striker situation depends on Morelos imo. LB and CB I agree if we get Aribo + Kent.

I think we’re trying to ship out Lafferty & Herrera so we need another anyway. Maybe there’s been stuff happening on Alfie but either way having another striking option seems sensible to me, especially if it’s a powerful pacy aerial option we don’t have ? Just my thoughts.

I think we’re trying to ship out Lafferty & Herrera so we need another anyway. Maybe there’s been stuff happening on Alfie but either way having another striking option seems sensible to me, especially if it’s a powerful pacy aerial option we don’t have ? Just my thoughts.
I agree another option seems sensible if Morelos stays. Someone younger with pace would suit me but a target man could work too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back