Not open for further replies.
There’s only one Joseph Aribo,
Say no to the provos,
He said no thanks, ya bunch of wanks,
Walking in an Aribo wonderland.

There's only 1 Joe Aribo
He said no to the paedo's
He said no thanks
You're a bunch of fùcking disgusting child rapists who deserve everything satan brings you. You need to do what's right for the victims.

Catchy.

Last I read was that the lad had agreed terms and we were just awaiting the announcement from the club, does anyone know anything different to that?

The Charlton fans are taking this very badly which is nice.

Genuine question.

Why would it give you pleasure that charltons fans are gutted they are losing probably their best player, a young lad who has been with them since he was 18 and who they have helped develop.

Added to that they will get a pittance.

Of course its a great deal for us if we get him but i have a degree of sympathy for them, a real kick in the stanes fore them especially after being promoted to the championship.

Genuine question.

Why would it give you pleasure that charltons fans are gutted they are losing probably their best player, a young lad who has been with them since he was 18 and who they have helped develop.

Of course its a great deal for us if we get him but i have a degree of sympathy for them, a real kick in the stanes fore them especially after being promoted to the championship.
Ach %^*& them, after 2012 who gives a %^*& about anyone else

Genuine question.

They are being arrogant fuckwits.

Genuine question.

Because they are posting shite about him joining a tinpot league and saying he's bigger than Rangers. Just the typical, clueless, ignorance you get from English fans. I also enjoy their bleating about us getting him on the cheap. English clubs have been taking Scottish players on the cheap for decades. That's why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back