Joe Aribo

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few of these song attempts are cringe off the scale ,anything to do with paedos or the pope or 19th Century Terrorists is a red neck off the scale .

It’s like people write this shite and think this will get me some amount of likes on follow follow ,no it won’t itll just make you look like a sad pr ick.

Genuine question.

Why would it give you pleasure that charltons fans are gutted they are losing probably their best player, a young lad who has been with them since he was 18 and who they have helped develop.

Added to that they will get a pittance.

Of course its a great deal for us if we get him but i have a degree of sympathy for them, a real kick in the stanes fore them especially after being promoted to the championship.

I think we forget the feeling when it happens to us all too often.

The most recent being Billy Gilmour, of course.

Well it’s shite banter and embarrassing.

There was a post announcing Greg Stewart and all the throbbers came out in the hordes saying “this isn’t Kent”. I don’t know how you class that as banter, it’s horrific.
Normally the 'announce stuff' is funny and l don't mind it but the Kent thing recently has went way way ott. It's in turns frustrating irritating and embarrassing, and if Kent doesn't come to us it makes them and us look a laughing stock.

See this “to a league” it’s not to a league. It’s Rangers Football Club ffs and they’re Charlton Athletic, they should be happy they’ve produced a player good enough to play for us
I’d like part of the deal for signings we make from England in particular, to be a game against them.
Part of the fee if you like.
Get them up here let, them see how massive our club is.
Play them down there, demand half the tickets, let the see how massive our club is.
They’re lucky we look in their direction.

That’d be some achievement.

We signed Baxter for £17,500 in 1960. It was a Scottish transfer record but converts today to about £400k. For a guy that Puskas reckoned was the best he ever played against.

To misquote the beetles, Boumsong wasn’t even the best defender at Rangers when he was here.

Contributing wise defo up there but boumsong gets that with regards to income.
Yeah Good shout. Novo for goals, huge goals that will forever be etched in our history, scored v tims, cups, cup finals, champions league, UEFA, semi final of UEFA. Relentless scoring, for so little from Dundee. Definitely up there for me

Delighted if we get him but the system is incredibly messed up. Same as when CHelsea poached Gilmour from us. If a team took Morelos from us on a free i’d be raging too

Massive potential for egg on face on this thread. So far I’ve seen nothing credible other than some posters/twitter pages saying the usual “looks like happening but there’s every chance it won’t”

I’m not saying it won’t btw and I hope it does happen based on the players ability but
I’m keeping my powder dry until he’s paraded.

Expect nothing that way you’ll appreciate everything.

I think this is partially why he will go but the main part in his leaving is sadly he’s a marked man in a blue shirt for referee’s and the Celtic Compliance officer
Spot on mate , he has never really made a rash challenge since he has been at the club but everyone is conditioned to believe he is uncontrollable , only reason being he is Rangers biggest asset .

Morelos showed countless times last season that he can be relied upon.

His actions at the piggery were the only one you can have a go at him for. The sending off vs. Ufa was bollocks. I've still yet to see a similar sending off.

Funny how Morelos is dubbed a liability yet McGregor avoids criticism. Equally as important in terms of what they contribute.

If Morelos is here this coming season then we've managed to hold on to a player who we know can deliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back