Joe Aribo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morelos showed countless times last season that he can be relied upon.

His actions at the piggery were the only one you can have a go at him for. The sending off vs. Ufa was bollocks. I've still yet to see a similar sending off.

Funny how Morelos is dubbed a liability yet McGregor avoids criticism. Equally as important in terms of what they contribute.

If Morelos is here this coming season then we've managed to hold on to a player who we know can deliver.
Exactly this. McGregor could have seen red a few times and would have been more deserved than 80% of Morelos’ red cards were.

Delighted if we get him but the system is incredibly messed up. Same as when CHelsea poached Gilmour from us. If a team took Morelos from us on a free i’d be raging too
How is it messed up?
The guy is out of contract and wants to move on.
Sane as with Gilmour, Chelsea never "poached" him.

He's only gone if someone offers what we want for him. I'm not entirely convinced they will.

true, if he hadn't gone off the rails and kept banging them in the last latter stage of the season we would be laughing but he def mucked it up for him myself and club with his stupidity. Prob cost himself a place in the Columbia squad and put a few clubs off him because of it. Still think a good bid will come in for him tho. I would sell him if it does. Can't see him change his ways unfortunately

true, if he hadn't gone off the rails and kept banging them in the last latter stage of the season we would be laughing but he def mucked it up for him myself and club with his stupidity. Prob cost himself a place in the Columbia squad and put a few clubs off him because of it. Still think a good bid will come in for him tho. I would sell him if it does. Can't see him change his ways unfortunately

I can’t see us getting an offer we all think he is worth unfortunately. What happens after that is anyone’s guess but he’s not been shy in putting it out there that he wants what he believes to be bigger and better. Just my opinion but I have a feeling the player himself will try and force something this time around.

anyone else feel this could end up badly for us? Seems hard to see him coming to Scotland when he has offers in the championship.

Not that the lower league English diddys will have noticed but a good few SPFL players have gone on to bigger and better things than the Championship in recent years.

anyone else feel this could end up badly for us? Seems hard to see him coming to Scotland when he has offers in the championship.

Nah...

I support Rangers and as a fan see shit loads more value in playing for them than someone like Leeds or the likes so when we are interested in a player I can totally see why they might want to play for us.

By the sounds of it this guy is a real player.

What’s the catch though? Why aren’t EPL clubs or top championship clubs sniffing around?

A bit of a strange post. How about looking at it as Rangers, one of the biggest supported Clubs in world football, fighting for domestic honours and playing European football. I remember Pedro Mendes saying just that when he signed and was asked about leaving the EPL for us.

I can’t see us getting an offer we all think he is worth unfortunately. What happens after that is anyone’s guess but he’s not been shy in putting it out there that he wants what he believes to be bigger and better. Just my opinion but I have a feeling the player himself will try and force something this time around.

I've been thinking about this the last few weeks. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get offered the kind of money we are looking for. I genuinely think that will shock Alfie and his representatives, in their minds he has gone and if rumours are to believed has given up the lease on his flat, he doesn't think he is coming back. It would be interesting to see how reacts to that situation.

I've been thinking about this the last few weeks. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get offered the kind of money we are looking for. I genuinely think that will shock Alfie and his representatives, in their minds he has gone and if rumours are to believed has given up the lease on his flat, he doesn't think he is coming back. It would be interesting to see how reacts to that situation.

Wouldn't surprise me if we get no offers at all. He has to screw the nut on the park and score without the cards and the controversy. He has to smarten up. yes the media and all are against him but he gives them the ammunition. He needs to calm down and play football. Then he will get the move he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back