Joe Aribo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we not sign a player without the meltdown that we must be selling one of our current players.

Aribo signs.... "We must be selling Jack or Arfield will be dropped?"

Any chance we can just have 5 solid midfielders all competing for places over a long season. A 7 man strong bench is as big as a strong 11!

Reason and logic?

How dare you.

What if I said the tims tried again on Saturday & the boy refused to even consider it

:)

IF he move to Scotland it’s to us & us only hence why they moved so quickly for the overpriced Turnbull

He is fast becoming a very likeable person. He could fit into Ibrox life very well indeed. Just seems a bit too good to be true. Fingers crossed though.

They definitely did not sing that first.

They say they did UBs say they didn’t.
Liverpool fans will be saying they sang there version first in a couple of years.

Who cares my point is the song that gets aired the most the poets have a version of it as do most clubs now.

D9-Qgez-DWw-AANl-VN.jpg

:)):))

They say they did UBs say they didn’t.
Liverpool fans will be saying they sang there version first in a couple of years.

Who cares my point is the song that gets aired the most the poets have a version of it as do most clubs now.
When we played Sheffield Wed 2 years ago this song had been getting sung by us for a few months b4 hand.
The crash barriers had another shite song for boy wonder.
Liverpool fans started it on the road to the champions league final last year and probably made it famous.
I agree that its ran its course though.

Wouldn't surprise me if we get no offers at all. He has to screw the nut on the park and score without the cards and the controversy. He has to smarten up. yes the media and all are against him but he gives them the ammunition. He needs to calm down and play football. Then he will get the move he wants.

The media might have done us a favour on this occasion.

Someone said timmy was stoating about the dancefloor at 2.45am looking for a tart. It certainly seems that way. Rejected by Turnbull so they try to hijack the deal for Aribo. Let's hope they waste a bundle of cash trying to placate their feral fanbase.

Davis plays deeper than Jack and Kamara mate and is more of a playmaker.

Aribo likes to get about the park.

The only other midfielder I can see who can play the Davis role is Dorrans.

Fair comment- agreed. We do definately need a midfielder that can play with that type of freedom and energy. I still have hopes that Docherty can do that once the rough edges have been polished

If Rodgers was still their manager, this battle for his signature would be closer. However, when you are a young English attacking midfielder and if you are looking to improve as a footballer and not just about earning an extra 5k a week then you are going to chose Rangers just now over Celtic.

You are going to learn from Gerrard, McAllister, Davis and Defoe. Celtic don't have the same draw, who are you going to develop off of at them just now? Lennon, a bang average midfield who was always overweight throughout his career? Rogic, McGregor, Ntcham, Brown, again all small names in comparison to the names I mentioned above.

I link EstC to be honest, no idea who they are but seem ok

I’m deliberately quiet on 4lads on transfers for a reason

Aribo is on the edge, I don’t want blame of blurting out it’s done prematurely then that causes media to react & somebody snatches him

Same with Edmundson 3rd bid etc

Kent is different but isn’t news & again no point at this moment incase it goes tits up

From my point of view, the blog has been asked to be mindful of that so I’m trying to play ball - like it or not blog has a huge following & media do pick up our stuff, look at Edmundson for example

Club first & fck causing issues

Good sentiments. Slightly worried by the Aribo on the edge comment. Hope that means really close to signing and not that he’s now 50/50.

I’m sure we’ll find out soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back