Joe Aribo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any dhim denying they were ever interested in him, just remind them about the leaked document that cleaner found.. HE SAID NO THANKS.
D9Lyws1X4AAkeYe.jpg:large

• Aribo (Charlton)

PL discussed with agents. JA KB'd PL, said his dream was to work with his hero SG, not to have chairs thrown him by TLB in alcohol fuelled rage.

ACTION - PL to call Hugh Keevins before Monday SSB and say we pure didnae want him anyway. Call Ronnie Cully to prepare Paul Pogba article.

Last edited:
If Aribo does actually sign I can't see it being for another few days

He might sign a deal today, but I can't see it being formalised. Double announcements/unveilings are pretty rare especially at the start of the window. I'm a bit of a doubting thomas over Aribo, still not certain we will bag him but not sure why. Be a great sign of intent if we do though.

Easy one to the tune of the Viva John Terry
"James Tavernier
James Tavernier
James Tavernier
He's red white and blue
And better than Cafu
James Tavernier"
Rinse and repeat

You are relying on fans getting the pronunciation of his name correctly for that to work and let’s face it, our support aren’t the best with names. 50 odd thousand sing Alfredo Morelos to Seven Nation Army and you still get cunts calling him Moralez

He’s going to be an excellent signing really excited about this lad joining us. A long negotiation and there was some issues with his agents (no I’m not a troll) but almost there and everyone feeling it will be worth it long term

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back