Joe Hart - Daily Record’s elite comments

5233210-0-image-a-30_1540052551245.jpg

MEVUS3.gif

joe-hart-blunder-west-ham.gif

hart2.gif

Hart_original.gif

State of the clown, honestly delighted he has signed for them I have always found him a really dislikeable prick

The turd polishing from these bheast cheerleading whanks when it comes to every single signing they make would be laughable if it wasn't so predictable and boak inducing.

They scour the ends of the earth to find something a big name in football once said and try and fuse it together to convince themselves and their bheast hoards that they are doing fantastic business.

Even with the Japanese boy that they recently signed ,they were trying desperately to shoehorn iniestas name into it to convince all that it's a top class signing. And that's just a couple of examples of late, there are many.

Absolutely desperate stuff and will be even funnier when it all falls flat on its arse.

Last edited:
Pellegrini wanted him dropped but the hierarchy at City persuaded him to keep him in goal.

Pep came in and immediately said he wanted rid of him

Goes on loan to Torino and made a bucket load of mistakes

Comes back and goes to West Ham on loan. More mistakes, Moyes takes over first time round and benches him

Goes to Burnley. Second choice for two seasons, then onto Spurs to be second choice for a season

Not played regularly for 4 seasons and was crap in the couple before that. Says everything about them, that hes probably still an improvement :))

“But hopefully if he gets a move to Celtic then that would be the boost he needs as Celtic are obviously the top side in Scotland at the moment
Where has Shilton been for the last couple of years? Is he just another one who didn't see us coming?

W.A.T.P.

Joe Hart has been finished for years. The fact he's actually an upgrade on their current keepers is hilarious. The big dandruff-heided wank.

It must've helped with Vincent Kompany patrolling the defence in front of you.

Now its, umm, Ive no idea!

Agree with this mate. What do you think the reason was? It seemed literally overnight he dropped several levels and has never recovered. Age? Confidence? Attitude? He was a good keeper in his day but his fall has been rapid.
At one point he was very good but I wouldn’t say he was in the top level category. When he was in net for City and England he didn’t do much for the majority of games as they were usually the ones attacking. Even then, he was still prone to chucking one in from time to time. Pep being so quick and ruthless in dropping him undoubtedly had an effect on his confidence which, coupled with having to face more shots, resulted in more howlers.
I have no doubt he’d be an improvement for them, he should be facing fewer shots similar to his City heydays and maybe even get some confidence back as a result. They still have to pay his wages though, which I doubt will be cheap, and will still have the issue of a £5m keeper on the bench making however much he’s making.

T
He was a decent keeper, no point in saying otherwise, but for some unfathomable reason he became shit. If he was still good, he'd be plying his trade in the EPL and would have just come home from the Euro's. He is better than what they have, but he's the answer to nothing.
The game has changed,the role of a keeper has changed … Joseph hasn’t changed.

The beauty of this, not withstanding Hart is average at best, is you can just imagine how unsettled and disgruntled their other keepers are going to feel.

The wage bill on keepers alone will be silly money.

He used to say Pepe Riena was the best keeper in the world and Torres was the best striker. People shouldn’t really look too much into guys talking up their own team mates at club or international level.

Normally in a situation like this, I'd be thinking he can either be born again and find his old form or continue the circus act.

However, the philosophy of Flangeball and the overflange will expose his consistent weaknesses. So he's likely to get wrecked both mentally and professionally.

Surely there's Celtic fans out there who can sniff the utter appeasement this is.

Goalies are normally better as they get older, only need to look at the likes of Zoff, Jennings, Yashin, our very own Mcgregor are just some examples.
Hart on the other hand is getting worse year on year and has been living on his reputation for years now.
I’m delighted they are throwing a fortune at him with zero return out of sheer panic

In fairness, he hasn't been living off his reputation. He could have sat on the bench at City and instead actively tried to go elsewhere and play football, even young abroad. When that didn't work out he tried a loan to West Ham, and when that didn't work he accepted a move to Burnley knowing he was going to end up competing with two good keepers. Last season he accepted the role of third choice at a big club, but until then he was still trying to compete for a number one jersey elsewhere. He's past his best for sure, but it's a bit unfair to say he's just been living off his reputation from a decade ago.

Since the rhecord have interviewed every conceivable person for an opinion, here's mine.

Turd Polisher
When i I first saw Joe, he looked good. But then I found out he had a glaring weakness in his game. He can't save shots that are low and to his left. It's not about the saves he doesn't make, it's about the style he does it in. He looks good, falling to the ground and stretching his arm out once the ball has hit the back of the net. Very few keepers in the world can do that with athleticism.

He should be an upgrade on what they have considering they have three keepers incapable of saving anything but seems like he's going to be an expensive gamble at a time when they really cannot afford to be gambling on such an important position.

They should have broke the bank to try and get Forster back.

Back