Joe Hart Play Acting (Cheat)

Thought this might deserve a thread. As we know, many Tims are adept at falling over and never get booked.

Here's Joe Hart. Ball comes in and somewhere in the melee he gets a head injury and may even be unconscious. Player stabilizes his head and trainers are on. Had the ball ended up in the net you know Tims would have claimed the game should have been stopped for the head injury.

First GIF shows the incident. The second shows reality. Seems he has the same stability problem as Kyogo.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Absolutely shocking scotland has allowed that fcuking tricolour on the scores. Absolute scum

Lost the respect I once had for Hart as a goalkeeper a while ago - The England National goalkeeper putting up with that support and their songs

Specifically not in order to make out that nothing happened. It's sooooo Scottish. Petulance of the highest order for the sake of a sport. Take solace in the fact that yourself and others on this forum apparently know more about football than pundits and media. That's the only conclusion you can take from this even after laying out the facts. Seemingly pundits and media are either genuinely stupid or are scared of expressing their actual opinion. Either way it's a sorry state.

They're one of two things.

A bigot or a coward.

If it was alfie,just imagine the meltdown

Yes indeed. Headline news.

Wouldnt it be great if Rangers made a big deal out of the way this is reported? Instead of some bullshit about our signings what about some serious highlighting of the press double standards?

A disgrace. How having played for England can he play for them and listen to their vile chants.
After HM death and the criticism they were getting in the media down south, he was praising them as a wonderful support to play in front of, and that the support is incredible on Euro nights the best he's ever played in.

After HM death and the criticism they were getting in the media down south, he was praising them as a wonderful support to play in front of, and that the support is incredible on Euro nights the best he's ever played in.
The England fans got condemned more in the press for singing FTP and the IRA in Milan..
Our own media hate Britain "arent we a disgrace" is the narrative. They actively promote self loathing

He took that bump pretty well. I think they could get him into the wrestling as a referee B-D

WelloffSoulfulBubblefish-size_restricted.gif

Maybe engaging in a bit of the paranoia, but Motherwell weren't playing in a predominantly orange strip; I'm colour blind, but it was a dark colour. Surely Motherwell's score should have been in the colour they were playing, if the purpose of the colours is to make clear which team is which to the casual viewer?

When Rangers have played in a change strip, do Sportscene still use a blue score for us, or do they change it to red/black/white, based on the dominant colour of the strip we're playing in?
That is a fair point.

Had motherwell scored I am not sure the goal would have been disallowed, the ref didn't blow up so if the ball goes in the net he can't disallow a goal because someone has a head knock

It’s cheating. Plain and simple. He’s been caught and hopefully refs will know this for future but then you think of Clancy and sigh

I believe this feigning injury , fouling when lost the ball and taking very quick freekicks and throw ins even when another ball is still in the field of play , is all down to Flange ball coaching .
100% has to be part of the coaching.

There are mainly terrible at it as well.

Have you seen their ball boys?. They’ve always used ones older than we do. When it’s the tims ball they rush like hell to give them the ball back. When it’s for the opposing team ( and especially when it was 2-1 near the end) they were walking away from the ball.

There should be concussion protocols to be followed, mainly for player safety but also to prevent cheating like this. If a head knock required players to sit out for e.g. a week to ensure they're fully recovered, then this nonsense would be stamped out pretty quickly.

See the Miami Dolphins' QB recent incidents for what can happen if head knocks aren't taken seriously.

Not really the place to be doing gang signs.

It goes viral on platforms around the UK and the average person laughs and ridicules Hart for his extremely obvious play-acting.
However, back in Scotland the Scottish press corps report it as a serious head knock.

There is the truth, ... and then there is what you read in Scottish newspapers and hear in their newsreels.

It would be comedic if it wasn't so dangerous.

Yes indeed. Headline news.

Wouldnt it be great if Rangers made a big deal out of the way this is reported? Instead of some bullshit about our signings what about some serious highlighting of the press double standards?
Let’s see if Tam Cowan, outspoken Motherwell fan, raises this blatant attempt to cheat his team.

That is a fair point.
I think back to when the BBC website carried an image of Kevin Thomson, which had the filename "kevin_c*nt_thomson".

I don't think it's necessarily paranoia to think there's some employees there who would get a giggle out of using a tricolour score graphic when Motherwell should have been shown by the dominant colour on their change strip (not orange).

Back