Joe Worral blotto

Fact is that a professional athlete shouldn't be in that nick, severely impairing his liver and the ability for his body to recover from training for the next 10-14 days.

I get the need to let off steam, but this place has been full of comment about him looking burnt out.
Facts are ,Gerrard agrees with us and no player with us should be in the state they were & acting how they did on that video.

They have all been punished by the boss.

The video is an absolute embarrassment to our club. Professional footballers getting in to that nick is utterly sickening. Gerrard was absolutely raging about it apparently.

The video is an absolute embarrassment to our club. Professional footballers getting in to that nick is utterly sickening. Gerrard was absolutely raging about it apparently.
How do you feel about Scott Brown slumped sleeping in an alley at 3 in the morning with a half eaten kebab?

That's not really relevant to his point though.

And I say that as someone who sees nothing wrong with players letting their hair down btw.
How is it not? He was in the sort of state that gets Joe bloggs lifted to sober up. Aye the players were minging, they didn't have a game any time soon. They're entitled to enjoy themselves, the filming of everything is the problem.

How is it not? He was in the sort of state that gets Joe bloggs lifted to sober up. Aye the players were minging, they didn't have a game any time soon. They're entitled to enjoy themselves, the filming of everything is the problem.

Because who cares how Celtic players act and how professional they are? Not everything needs to be compared to them.

And again, I say this as someone who has no problem with our players letting their hair down.

Back