Joe Worrall says thank you and goodbye

A mixed bag at Rangers. Was always going to struggle with popularity after coming in on loan and replacing Katic, a fans favourite.

Good luck back at Forest Joe. Thanks for you efforts.

Best of luck Joe in your career and thanks for your efforts.

Not as good a player as you maybe think you are, but by %^*&, a serious upgrade on Wilson, Kiernan,Cardoso, Martin and even Ross McCrorie at centre half over the past couple of seasons.

We'll move on and so will you.

Had a few very good games but overall was worse than what we already have & was a bombscare at times

Can't say I'm gonna miss him but I'm sure he'll do a job at a team that's not fighting for trophies.

All the best Joe and thanks for your efforts but can't get over your mistakes against killie & the tinks!

I liked him, good big player and I’m sure will have a good career . For a loan player he didn’t shirk he got stuck in and played some excellent games for us .

All the best joe

He was superb at the back against them on Dec29th but on the most part controversy seemed to follow him.

He will be most remembered for fannying about against Killie and saying f*ck Celtic as he headed home in a taxi to pump a wee tart.

He also thought he was much better than he was but i do wish him well, he wasn't all bad.

Must be one of the few who thinks he has massive potential, just needs to cut out the stupid mistakes.

Similar to Amo (not comparing ability) in that the more he has to concentrate the better he is.

Still young and with another 50 games or so in him could see him move up to a bottom half Premiership team.
I think a lot of the negativity around him is based on the fact katic was better and got benched for him tbh

Forest is probably about his level and I'm sure he'll do a decent job there but currently he's not at the standard we require. If he could bring his A game every time instead of once every few weeks he'd be some player but the consistency just isn't there

Good luck Joe and thanks for your efforts. Work hard at being properly dominant in the air and cut out running twenty yards with the ball to only make a two yard pass to a teammate and you'll do okay.

All the best explaining that 'tweet' to wibble btw!

Nice words.

At only 22, he still has his best years ahead of him.

I think he will go on to have a good career.

Some of the stick he got from bears was way over the top. He's not Baresi, but I think he will prove a few people wrong in the future.

I think a lot of the negativity around him is based on the fact katic was better and got benched for him tbh

Forest is probably about his level and I'm sure he'll do a decent job there but currently he's not at the standard we require. If he could bring his A game every time instead of once every few weeks he'd be some player but the consistency just isn't there

That is on Gerrard though, and I do agree from Mid September I was saying about Gerrard chopping and changing CH partnership, it never ever ends well especially when you take apart two that are developing a very good understanding.

Hopefully he has learnt.

Would gladly take him back , yes he’s raw , but he’s what 21 years old , defenders get better with age, maybe a good pre season in him , maturing a little over the break and reflect the opportunity doesn’t come often to play for a club like us.

Wish’s him all the best , Big Joe Knows that Big Jock Knew!!

See ya later big man

GettyImages-1075665904-3.jpg

Back