Joe Worrall

Sign Joe Worrall permanently?

• Yes

Votes: 192 45.7%
  • No

Votes: 228 54.3%

• Total voters

dh1963

They turned down a huge bid for him, and now the manager who wouldn't play him has left the club.
I suspect he will be in the Forest first team at the start of next season.

Flash81

He played really well v the filth,but I don’t think we need him on a permanent basis,Goldson Katic Macauley and I’d keep an eye on the Bear Halkett at Livi,if he keeps developing aswell has he has been,I think he’d be a useful back up at centre half

He played really well v the filth,but I don’t think we need him on a permanent basis,Goldson Katic Macauley and I’d keep an eye on the Bear Halkett at Livi,if he keeps developing aswell has he has been,I think he’d be a useful back up at centre half
Agreed. Hoping katic reclaims his starting spot soon therefore halkett would be backup although we’ll also need to replace Macauley

R-M

I’ve warmed to him massively recently. Was always good I’n Europe but looked weak in the SPL but two solid displays against Hibs and Celtic have been very encouraging.

If keeps it up he could be worth going for, but at what cost?

Necro

Katic is the better player and it's puzzling that he gets in ahead of him so often.

That's my biggest complaint about this management team, we're stunting the development of one of our most promising players to accommodate someone else's player that can barely even pass a ball.