Joe Worrall

Sign Joe Worrall permanently?

• Yes

Votes: 192 45.7%
  • No

Votes: 228 54.3%

• Total voters
I voted no mainly because one we can’t afford him, an two, he’s already said that he see’s his future at Forest.

Bloody hell this place has got rediculous! A month ago we all wanted him sent back in January! Now were polling whether to sign him permanantly? On the back of one good game against the filth?

I’m just waiting for the first thread in early February with “should we have stuck with Sadiq instead of Defoe” after he goes a game without scoring.

Bloody hell this place has got rediculous! A month ago we all wanted him sent back in January! Now were polling whether to sign him permanantly? On the back of one good game against the filth?

I’m just waiting for the first thread in early February with “should we have stuck with Sadiq instead of Defoe” after he goes a game without scoring.
He's had a few good games in Europe and against the so called harder teams in the league. It's when we play the shit he seems to switch off.

He's had a few good games in Europe and against the so called harder teams in the league. It's when we play the shit he seems to switch off.
Agree with this, people forget he’s only just turned 21 years old and has never played under a big crowd where there is constant pressure on the players to perform every game. He’s be an absolute rock in the bigger games, both Villarreal games, Both Hibs games, Spartak at Ibrox and the game v them.

Where does everyone stand with signing Joe Worrall permanently?

Sorry but the jury is still out for me on him.

He played well in the last game but let’s be honest it was mostly Goldson and Worrall up against an 18 year old kid……add in to the mix that Tavernier snuffed out Sinclair and Andy Halliday played the game of his life on the left side ‘they’ really didn’t create any major chances.

Personally …I would like to see more consistency from Worrall before we even thought of signing him on a permanent deal.

I would like to see us develop Katic and bring back the Katic and Goldson partnership that served us so well at the beginning of the season……

We all can dream!

Last edited:
Might be in the minority here, but I still think Mccrorie is a centre half. He looked good when he first came in, then had his confidence shattered playing alongside some poor players. We rarely need 2 sitting midfielders, and Jack is the best in there. I'd like to see Mccrorie developed at centre half rather than take Worrall permanently.

Just don’t see it as a possibility. Transfer fees down there are crazy and if he has a good second half of the season for us it’ll just raise his value.

Of course I’d love us to sign him permanently. Will it happen? Not a chance.

The lad has a big future in the game.

I think a lot of people are forgetting before the last two games he wasn’t very good at all and I’m sure with the constant changing of CB’s the management team thought the same. A No from me.

Burnley had a bid of 11m rejected 2 transfer windows ago we are not paying even quarter of that on a Centre half. Pie in sky stuff

Think people need to forget the Burnley fee, a player is only worth what the market is willing to pay.

I doubt if Burnley were offered Worral for 11m right now they’d buy him for that fee.

If he was worth £11m in NFs evaluation right now, he would not be on loan at us.

If it were possible at a good price, then based on his last 5 games i'd have said yes

No thanks.

We already have better in Katic and Goldson.

Goldson is definitely better than Worrall , but clearly Gerrard thinks Worrall is a better option than Katic.

I'd agree with him too and for the avoidance of doubt, I think Katic is a terrific prospect, but remember Worrall is a year younger than him.

Back