Joe Worrall

Sign Joe Worrall permanently?

• Yes

Votes: 192 45.7%
  • No

Votes: 228 54.3%

• Total voters
They turned down a huge bid for him, and now the manager who wouldn't play him has left the club.
I suspect he will be in the Forest first team at the start of next season.

I think it's unlikely we could get him, but it's a yes if we could.

He's just a kid, but has great maturity and is improving with every game.

2nd only to Rossiter in the fitness stakes at the training camp too.

Tremendous athlete with a great attitude.

Out of our price range I’m afraid

He will do very well in England when he returns next season

He’s starting to prove me wrong, I’ve been a harsh critic of him, not quite sure whether I’d like to see him on a permanent basis though (yet).

He played really well v the filth,but I don’t think we need him on a permanent basis,Goldson Katic Macauley and I’d keep an eye on the Bear Halkett at Livi,if he keeps developing aswell has he has been,I think he’d be a useful back up at centre half

It's a no from me. He is just far too poor on the ball & gets caught out of position on the counter.

Just because he was excellent vs them & good vs hibs hasn't made me forget his performances against teams who sit back.

Last edited:
If we had £10m to spend...I'd hope we could come up with something other than Worral. It's just too much money given what he's shown so far.

If we could afford him then hes a good centre back however he has his heart set on getting back into the forest team and we couldnt afford him anyway

Jury’s still out for me. A colossal against the tims but he’s had plenty of howling moments over the course too.

He played really well v the filth,but I don’t think we need him on a permanent basis,Goldson Katic Macauley and I’d keep an eye on the Bear Halkett at Livi,if he keeps developing aswell has he has been,I think he’d be a useful back up at centre half
Agreed. Hoping katic reclaims his starting spot soon therefore halkett would be backup although we’ll also need to replace Macauley

Has it not been stated that it’s £10M + for him and with that I’m out

Would take him but it really is mental money down there. If Worral is worth 10million plus then what is Goldson worth?

I’ve warmed to him massively recently. Was always good I’n Europe but looked weak in the SPL but two solid displays against Hibs and Celtic have been very encouraging.

If keeps it up he could be worth going for, but at what cost?

Katic is the better player and it's puzzling that he gets in ahead of him so often.

That's my biggest complaint about this management team, we're stunting the development of one of our most promising players to accommodate someone else's player that can barely even pass a ball.

Played well recently, struggled to begin with , I'd go no , maybe once the season ends I will have changed,my mind

I voted yes but can't see it happening. We might get another loan deal but if he gets the chance to go back to Forest he will.

Back