Joey Barton (again)

Don't know what to make of Barton, a real piece of shit off the pitch, mediocre on it. High profile tho......

If guilty I hope he gets jailed for a long time and never gets close to football again. Really horrible person by all accounts.

He should have been a great player but his mouth always got in the way of his talent.

Another one who completely thought playing for Rangers was going to be a walk in the park only to release ONE game in that it was much the opposite.

If found guilty that will finally give him more convictions than football medals, which I think we all agree would be a fitting bookend to his career.

Exciting times.

He’s an absolute pussy, the worst kind of “bully”… wether it be the young City apprentice, the from behind sucker punches, assaults on defenceless taxi drivers, and now punching a female its always a cowards act of thuggery he gets involved in. No football team or broadcaster should give him a job or platform. Fck him, utter scum bag.

Whenever there is a story about violence against woman there is someone on here ready to shout for patience or leniency. Very telling.

Barton is a bellend with a a history of being a bellend.
He is. I was blootrred yesterday. Disappointing on the playing side though.

His wife is saying there’s no accusistion by her or anyone else that’s hes been violent or physical towards her.

as shit as a player he was for us, joey deacon would have been better

but 10 years later accusing someone ffs

Back