Joey Barton arrested?

What on Earth did he do?
Head butted and punched the opposition manager - knocked out two teeth allegedly. Was coverage at weekend of steward and police stopping his car from leaving ground.

With his record pretty safe to assume he will do more time - surprised fleetwood haven’t suspended or sacked him already. What an idiot

Head butted and punched the opposition manager - knocked out two teeth allegedly. Was coverage at weekend of steward and police stopping his car from leaving ground.

With his record pretty safe to assume he will do more time - surprised fleetwood haven’t suspended or sacked him already. What an idiot

Racially aggravated according that article?

I'll normally always support any Rangers player, but given his track record of being a complete tosser, Barton was one that I was genuinely disappointed to have signed.

if you called someone an "english cunt" when hitting them (and they were english etc) and got lifted, the cops would add a racial to your charge mate.

just the way it is nowadays.

Surely a good brief could get that dropped as being englush is not a race. Generally you are Caucasian but there are loads of different races that are English.

From the reports it seems it was ze German who verbally went for him first in the tunnel. Not a great idea with joey the loon all

From the reports it seems it was ze German who verbally went for him first in the tunnel. Not a great idea with joey the loon all

BidC23iIcAEUMxX.jpg

(apparently)

I'll normally always support any Rangers player, but given his track record of being a complete tosser, Barton was one that I was genuinely disappointed to have signed.
Agree....didnt like him when he was with us.....a mouthy chancer who couldn't hack it in the Scottish game. Left still thinking he was too good for us....but was bang average. Dont give a toss what happens to him.

What a hugely disappointing signing he was for us.

I am still unsure if his outburst against Warburton was the right or wrong thing to do. Two cheeks of the same arse.

What a hugely disappointing signing he was for us.

I am still unsure if his outburst against Warburton was the right or wrong thing to do. Two cheeks of the same arse.

He was right but he was hardly one to talk at the time, given his own displays. Going onto social media and then Talksport in the aftermath was a c**t's trick though.

Back