Joey Barton charged with ABH

uneasydaz

Breaking on sky

Joey Barton has been charged with actual bodily harm after an incident after Fleetwood's match at Barnsley in April.

That was brilliant. A deserved red card for Novo but Walter wasn't happy with the Hibs bench shouting for one. Remember on the footage there was a close up of Paatelienan just after it and he looked fucking terrified :))
Eh? You in the right thread? o_O:))

That was brilliant. A deserved red card for Novo but Walter wasn't happy with the Hibs bench shouting for one. Remember on the footage there was a close up of Paatelienan just after it and he looked fucking terrified :))
I remember being at the game and not knowing what the commotion was on the bench, and when later seeing it on tv absolutely loving Walters reaction and then seeing Mixu absolutely sh1t3 himself. Still brings a smile to my face now. Not a man to be messed with was Walter.

I thought it turned out to be the Security guard?
FFS what's the world becoming when you cannot stick the heid on an opposition manager!:p
I always mind the time Smith went eyeball to eyeball with big moob Mixu, didn't even blink. What a man

Their manager had a pop at their security guy...(think of Jimmy Bell plus 22yrs in the Para) and our Joey decided to lay into the prick.

The whole dressing room burst into applause.

Their manager had a pop at their security guy...(think of Jimmy Bell plus 22yrs in the Para) and our Joey decided to lay into the prick.

The whole dressing room burst into applause.
Should get laughed out of court then?
Self defence angle...I'm sure Joey will know a friend who knows a friend that's a lawyer

I thought he was a pseudo-intellectual philosopher who had put his violent past behind him?

tenor.gif

As reported by the Daily Rhecord

'Joey Barton charged with ABH as former Rangers midfielder prepares for court date over Barnsley incident'

:rolleyes:

Walter jumped up and caused a scene which allowed time for Mccoist to organise the team, get back in shape and sort ourselves out. It was genius by Smith.

Did he get off with battering the three fellas on Brighton beach or has he still got that coming his way also?

Could be off to the bighoose:))

He’ll be showering with a chastity belt on if he’s found guilty this time.

Guy is an absolute clown.

As usual ,Bartons played for a dozen clubs but the press headline it as a former Rangers player because there's a possible story to embarrass the Gers

As usual ,Bartons played for a dozen clubs but the press headline it as a former Rangers player because there's a possible story to embarrass the Gers

It's a Scottish newspaper. They're only interested in his link to Scottish football which happens to be Rangers.

When I heard of the incident I was thinking that surely never happened. Then I read his book, %^*& me, the guy just can't back down from anything without resorting to violence.

He was born in the wrong era.

Back