Joey Barton story in evening times

I blocked said journalist on Twitter as he was creepily following thousands of fellow fans, myself included

I have him blocked too as he was following me. Is that all journalists do these days and scour twitter/Facebook looking for stories?

Isn't it weird that you can give Rolf Harris, Jimmy Savile, Stuart Hall, etc,etc, any amount of abuse and poke fun at them with impunity about their dirty deeds (and I'm including the media themselves in that), but dare mention Celtc and their rancid past and suddenly you become a "sick individual, disgusting etc, etc"?

What kind of warped outlook is that?

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/...fter_backlash_over_Celtic__child_abuse__post/

How many times do they have to say "Rangers flop" and how come they find it easy to print a time line of Barton's but can't even have the guts to even mention the scum and their part in covering up the heinous goings on at that vipers nest of abusive bastards.

Just shows how the media are continuing their own blatant "cover up".
I refuse to read this article or any other in this rag Lainey
evening times = toilet paper

I think we all know what he meant, and he’s not wrong.

The truth clearly hurts, and they have reverted to their usual charming selves I see.

Isn't it weird that you can give Rolf Harris, Jimmy Savile, Stuart Hall, etc,etc, any amount of abuse and poke fun at them with impunity about their dirty deeds (and I'm including the media themselves in that), but dare mention Celtc and their rancid past and suddenly you become a "sick individual, disgusting etc, etc"?

What kind of warped outlook is that?
A corrupt one, determined to cover up the horrible past of a certain mob.

Like basil fawlty....Dont mention the war.

But in this case never, ever, ever mention celtc and child abuse in the same sentence - It makes you far worse than the actual abuser.

https://ibb.co/jXUA5m

Seems that they have been selective in what they have reported to his original tweet then..

Can't get image to work, but the original tweet was "see your still on the glue ya wankstain, did you get your kids the celtic
top" yet he still acts the innocent victim

Last edited:
No surprise that they picked up on this "story" yet (along with every other publication in this country) chose to ignore the provo brother of the current celtic manager carrying the coffin of some dead poet dressed in paramilitary uniform.

Hmmmmmmmm

Unbelievable, they`ve actually convinced themselves that they`re the victims here, some of the continual robotic shit they come away with........very disturbing!!

:D

20171028_032433.jpg

Back