Johan Mjallby son Timothy showing his class

Not really worth getting upset about is it? If the free state go out tonight i'm sure there'll be plenty of similar tweets, replacing spaghetti munching with leprachaun shagging of course.

To be fair, I think the boy is having a laugh. I certainly wouldn’t think of it as vile if I was called a haggis muncher.

Obviously a wee prick, but we need to be careful of not getting upset by what’s essentially a bit of tribal banter.

If it was another Scottish team getting pumped, I’d be saying something similar about them.

I assume he has been brought up in Scotland rather than Sweden? Wasn't he on the books at the piggery?

Sweden will get passed about like Debbie in Dallas 1978 at next years World Cup, see what Timothy is tweeting then.

If this is what people get upset about on social media these days then just close down the internet.

A bit of banter tweet from the young son of a Swedish ex Celtic player........why is this even mentioned on FollowFollow?

I think after his national anthem getting booed his “patter” is understandable.

Might be a non-story but when R.O.I get knocked out tonight and the son of an ex Rangers player tweets “Get it up the ya tottie munching cnuts” I think you’ll find the mhedia will see that as a story. Very much so.

What if they just said Guinness drinking c**** instead? Surely you can see the difference?

Vile? Really?

Thinking ahead, if an Ex-Rangers player's son......say Brian Laudrup (being Danish) did the exact same tweet tomorrow but put tattie munching............it would be front-page news!

(Not for a second saying Brian Laudrup's son would...........but just as a for instance).

Back