John Beaton vs Stirling, Don Robertson vs Livingston

I see dishonest John has been rewarded with his man of the match performance in the league Cup final by being given the game at tynecastle on Wed,ably assisted by the 2 clowns that ran the line at our game on Tuesday

Don Roberston ( and Bobby Madden as well) have both played the game in the past at some substantial level and personally I think that shows in their game management which is light years ahead of Clancy, Walsh e.t.c. Just out of curiosity I dont get the hostility towards Robertson. Can anyone enlighten me as to any absolute howlers hes gave against us in the past cos I'm struggling?

Don Robertson is just as bad as Clancy. He was ref when we lost to Dundee Utd earlier in the season and drew with Hearts at Ibrox.

Livi at home should mean that don robertson should have no real influence on the game. Should hopefully mean we don’t see Clancy, Beaton or Robertson for the old firm game.

Don Roberston ( and Bobby Madden as well) have both played the game in the past at some substantial level and personally I think that shows in their game management which is light years ahead of Clancy, Walsh e.t.c. Just out of curiosity I dont get the hostility towards Robertson. Can anyone enlighten me as to any absolute howlers hes gave against us in the past cos I'm struggling?
Hibs game at Easter Road last season he failed to send Porteous and Hanlon off for elbows is one that springs to mind straight away. Game at Fir Park when he sent Alfie off he booked Alfie for an incident just before half time I think it was which was started by Liam Donnelly who was on a booking and of course didn't book him because he would have had to send him off.

He's up there with Clancy but in general the refs are god awful in this country.

Have we not had Robertson alot for Livingston games? Seem to remember him in charge when aribo was elbowed and nothing done about it.

Most are garbage refs either through standards or bias in this country. However, Stirling, Livingston then Ross county shouldn’t get a look in regardless of this if we play up to the standards we should. Then we are back on song for that lot!

I see dishonest John has been rewarded with his man of the match performance in the league Cup final by being given the game at tynecastle on Wed,ably assisted by the 2 clowns that ran the line at our game on Tuesday
Beaton to the scum is the same as Clancy to us. They hate him and see him as a masonic bastard.

Walsh? Not for me,for me Walsh is a breath of fresh compared to C B R,those 3 should be no where near any rangers games until they retire

I can write the script for Robertson right now.

Scenario 1,

Tight game, 40/60 in fouls for, and likelihood of a penalty for denied, against given with clancy like bookings.

Scenario 2,

Easy game (ie 3 up in the first half), 60/40 in fouls for in the 2nd half with the most ridiculous penalty awarded to us that is in the softly soft bracket topped off with a sending off for away team.

Beaton to the scum is the same as Clancy to us. They hate him and see him as a masonic bastard.

Wee yellow belly toes the party line FFS

Honestly, I dont understand fans that write this tripe.

Do you actually every watch a Celtic game?

Go and watch the last cup final. He is their favourite ref and know they have him by the balls.

Wee yellow belly toes the party line FFS

Honestly, I dont understand fans that write this tripe.

Do you actually every watch a Celtic game?

Go and watch the last cup final. He is their favourite ref and know they have him by the balls.
Nope I must confess I don't watch celtic games, only support 1 team. However I have in-laws who go to their games so I get their views of Beaton first hand.

We are at home to Livingston. You could have Neil Lennon as ref and it shouldn't matter.
People say this sort of thing but it does matter. People say we were poor v Aberdeen(we were) but would we have been poor if they weren’t given a free kick every time we went near them? Nobody knows how the game would go without the cheating.

Great. Another shit game vs. Livingston as they foul and dive with play broken up continually. The joys of Scottish football...

I suspect we'll be seeing a lot of clancy and Robertson for the remainder of the season.

Beaton would have been a better ref against the sheep.
Then again, maybe not.
No yellows here.

Don Robertson has the same mindset as the fuukin reptile clancy.

We need to up the performances starting on Friday.
That’s because he is one, his brother was in my mate’s Uni class and the brother is a ST holder at the papes.

Back