John Beaton vs Stirling, Don Robertson vs Livingston

Don Robertson is just as bad as Clancy. He was ref when we lost to Dundee Utd earlier in the season and drew with Hearts at Ibrox.
To be honest, i'm struggling to see how it was his fault and not ours that we dropped points in those games. I didn't see anything to suggest that he was cheating us like Clancy has on several occasions but happy to be proved wrong.

giphy.gif

Don Roberston ( and Bobby Madden as well) have both played the game in the past at some substantial level and personally I think that shows in their game management which is light years ahead of Clancy, Walsh e.t.c. Just out of curiosity I dont get the hostility towards Robertson. Can anyone enlighten me as to any absolute howlers hes gave against us in the past cos I'm struggling?
I think being caught on camera belting out the Fields in Athenry in a republican bar in Majorca leads to some concern.

Doesn't matter what they think. When was the last time a ref decision cost them points?
I'm sure they can trump up some evidence to say they should have been awarded four points for a win but the cheating ref didn't log it properly at the SPFL. A quick meeting and vote will soon see the missing fourth points administered.

Beaton to the scum is the same as Clancy to us. They hate him and see him as a masonic bastard.
There is no evidence, yet we have countless evidence of his shocking performances involving us, hivs at Ibrox, the sheep and Kilmarnock at their middens and also poor decisions in games against the bheast.

The game at Ibrox when everything was great, but 48 hours later they start a narrative of Alfie should’ve been sent off. Ignoring the fact we should’ve had a penalty with a blatant McGregor handball and brown should’ve been sent sent off for an over the ball shocking challenge on Candeias.

The appointments often seem as though they come straight from the piggery.

Clancy often gets our games with Aberdeen as he understands the fixture and their dislike of everyone at Ibrox, similar to Craig Thomson. He encourages them to get stuck in and laughs about it while looking for any excuse to send one of ours off.

I think our record is quite poor in games he done, no wonder when you watch that game the other night.

Madden gets a huge amount of Celtic games many many more than anyone else often when they are off form and struggling as he will assist them in any tight match, Hearts is one of their most difficult fixtures hes the best at manipulating that fixture, also old firms where his bias towards Celtic is obvious from the kick off.

McLean gets a lot of Motherwell or St M fixtures we play as these are 2 quite physical fixtures with a lot of fouls and breaking up the play(which he helps them too by slowing the match down at free kicks)where he lets them away with murder and often only shows a couple of cards later on which dont make any difference.

We focus on Clancy but the whole set up is absolutely reeking. Obviously a lot of effort has gone into taking over refereeing and making sure its run along same lines as the rest of the sfa and spfl.

They have the potential to be really bad but in terms of blatant bias it won't get worse than Tuesday night. Clancy is the worst ref we can get for any match without a doubt.
I’ve tried to explain many a time why I don’t agree that referees are inept rather than cheats, but Tuesday night really has me thinking again.
Especially having seen the clips by poster “Edweird”.

Scotshit referees are either cheats, incompetent or cowards. Some are two of that and some are all three. It's impossible to have neutral,impartial referees in Scotland so everyone of them should be made accountable for their performances and relegated to lower divisions or even sacked for the consistent cheating and rubbish performance. Just like the players they referee they should be yellow and red card system for them and linesmen. A few games ban away from easy money maybe the answer as well as being outed for dishonesty.

Hibs game at Easter Road last season he failed to send Porteous and Hanlon off for elbows is one that springs to mind straight away. Game at Fir Park when he sent Alfie off he booked Alfie for an incident just before half time I think it was which was started by Liam Donnelly who was on a booking and of course didn't book him because he would have had to send him off.

He's up there with Clancy but in general the refs are god awful in this country.
Plus it's well known his allegiances lie towards that other mob!

Back