John Beaton

Ground hog day , from their toady's in the media to their crackpot fans and all this after losing one game .

A game in which they were absolutely battered on the park.

They are not normal but then we have witnessed their special brand of bile and witch hunt type behaviour for years.

We have been on the end of some absolutely diabolical refereeing performances this season alone.

We have had real cause to question the honesty of some refereeing decisions in the last two seasons especially, decisions which actually cost us points.

St Pats F.C ,always cheated never defeated.

So many questions about this. Who would want a selfie with a ref? Does the ref think he’s a “celebrity”? Is Beaton that thick that he didn’t see this would appear on social media?
Whatever you think of the mhanks ,Beaton has been a bit of a fool here to say the least.

Does he really think that the most vile fans on the planet weren't going to have a field day with this .

As for the clown shoe that posted it , dearie fucking me.

I'm not even that old, but I hate this 'film everything for my followers' generation.

Put your phone away and enjoy the experience.
Can remember watching an EPL game, the home team got a penalty & there were thousands recording it in their phone. Weirdos.

A tim in my office just showed me this.
Why oh why do people put things like this on social media

that's if its true of course
Because as has been said on numerous occasions we have too many fucktards that don't give anything a thought before they post onto social media.
Perhaps the most horrific Refereeing performance I have ever witnessed in my life was of John Beaton when we lost at home to Hibernian
However no one ever bothers to bring this match up when discussing Beaton.

Thanks to the numbskull that reckoned it would be a hoot to post this up you can be sure it will go against the club in future games when Beaton shafts us to ensure him impartiality

Cunts are a shambles. We have ex filth tv pundits openly saying the sfa are trying to stop them winning the league which should be a sacking offence in my opinion. I mean when you think about it seriously its actually unbelievable that he's been allowed to say such a thing. Not only that the same pundit along with many others are constantly going after one of our most valuable assets in years. Blinded by hatred and playing to the gallery with the filth. Constantly fanning the flames to the extent that it's only a matter of time before some unhinged moron attacks one of our players or a referee while they are out and about.

Of course we are going to have refs in our top league who are Rangers and filth fans. Its just the way it is. Same as we are going to moan like %^*& when decisions go against us. End of the day this ref is one of the poorest about. It matters not a %^*& if he is a Rangers fan or not as there is absolutely no way he is going to risk his career by giving us decisions. The same way that collum is not going to give them decisions. The simple fact is they are just not very good. However he was spot of with his decisions regarding Morelos as non of them were red cards. The worry is and it's been proven that they will more than likely give them the decisions now though because it's an easier life for them.

We are never allowed to win against them without some sort of wrong doing being done to them. This has been going back years and years. My old granda who died over 20 years ago in his 80s used to always say it as well. when we beat them there is always something that was to blame so it's been going on since the start probably. They have absolutely no shame.

The simple fact is they(refs) are just not very good.

i agree with 99 per cent of your post tumbling_dice and think you make fair points, but the one above is daft.

There is no poor standard of refereeing, its maybe the best its ever been, 8, 9, 10 refs that can do the most important fixtures thats quite a lot in a small country. The problem is pressure and bias they target Rangers to survive and if this story is true its pretty naive of Beaton when he knows just how mental one half of the city is. If the press go after him it might cost him his career which is a shame as he seems a decent guy and a good ref.

It's simply self preservation by Beaton.

Scenario: Hmmm I just reffed an old firm game and I feel like a pint and the blue team won.

Question: Do I go into a bar where I'm likely to get glassed by the losing team or do I go to a bar which I know is a throughly blue bar where people are going to be happy and celebrating.

If Celtic had won, I'm pretty positive he wouldn't have been in the Crown, he'd have been in some poet infested pit.

Self preservation.

It's simply self preservation by Beaton.

Scenario: Hmmm I just reffed an old firm game and I feel like a pint and the blue team won.

Question: Do I go into a bar where I'm likely to get glassed by the losing team or do I go to a bar which I know is a throughly blue bar where people are going to be happy and celebrating.

If Celtic had won, I'm pretty positive he wouldn't have been in the Crown, he'd have been in some poet infested pit.

Self preservation.

Self preservation would of been a drink in the house.

What a stupid lady's front bottom, way to give the conspiracy theorist something to work with John.

I appreciate some hate this as a reply on here but - who cares?

People who are typically weird and angry about things regardless will remain weird and angry - world keeps turning etc.

The scum behaviour is very much to be encouraged. We WANT them to genuinely believe the world is against them, we WANT them to think that no bad result is ever down to them and we certainly WANT them to ignore the failings of their board in favour of external non-issues. They are far less likely to do what is required on the park if they do not see their own flaws and simply cast about in all directions looking for someone to blame.

As for Beaton, well, hell mend him. He was praised by us last week for doing nothing other than the job he is paid to do. For once. If he has given himself an issue here then good, he deserves it for previous performances.

This will have no impact on how we are refereed, purely because Scotland is already a country that sees a situation where any decision for Rangers is questioned until the next game and any decision against Rangers is ignored. We are already an easy target because of the media and this will not change that at all, the referees will still be under the same pressure and they will still take the safe option. Nothing changes.

I worked with him he's a Motherwell supporter.But why would someone put this up on social media as it puts him in a situation that the Celtic supporters have used for their own agenda.

Well that him labelled for the rest of his career.
Will be scared to give us anything now in case he gets called a cheat.

Well done for the guy who put it on social media.

Same auld story Celtic never beaten always cheated and aided and abetted by The Scottish press/media.They should hold their heads in pain

He gets called a cheat anyway and it goes match to match and is decided by any set of fans by who lose.

You do realise that when they yirn the screw we’re less likely to get 50/50’s
100%. And they know it. mentally challengeds have place men on Sky, BT, BBC Scotland and many have columns in the written press. Sutton, Hartson, Walker in particular, plus the usual suspects in the Scottish media. Watch them crank up the pressure on officialdom in the coming weeks and months. We're clearly getting too close for comfort. Sadly, we can't expect the 'Rangers men' in the media to offer any kind of defence.

To be fair, it was already out.

I’d heard about it on Sunday morning, a few mentally challengeds had picked up on it.

While it is incredibly funny, Beaton is mental doing that given the circumstances.

Having had a wee bit of time to think about it maybe we should be giving JB credit for saying, you know what i done my job, tough job too and i fancy a beer or 10 and the bigots aint gonna stop me enjoying a night in the right boozer.

Guys career is officially dead now. File under Hugh Dallas, Mike McCurry, Dougie McDonald etc for daring to give a decision against those lunatics. He will be hounded out the game.

He's literally had one good game when refereeing us and they have went tonto over it.

It was a class night to be fair.

Beaton was having a right old laugh at their expense. He said those thaig f*cks had it coming before ordering 55 sambucas for the troops in the pub.

There was a few people concerned and asking how he could afford such a lavish night but he said a guy called Alfredo tapped him a tenners worth of EBT on tick.

Collum teaches RE at a catholic school, Beaton had a pint in a Rangers pub.....
Good point that I was going to post myself.
Only difference is that I was going to highlight how unlikely it would be that many of Collums co-workers would be Rangers fans.

He's out having a drink in his local. So what? There's absolutely no story here and to say that he favours us whilst being a referee is ridiculous to say the least.

By the way, do you think that's a real stoney he's wearing? :D
I was going to ask, is this a pub or was there a planned social event he was attending?

The poets will go all out to finish his career, I wish people would think twice before posting pictures, that hivs game he had was one of the worst refereeing I've ever witnessed against us, but they won't care about that only that he must be a prod and must have cheated them out the points, Beaton is a prick but doesn't deserve to lose his job over a picture.

If it wasn't the referee in a pub the Bheasts would just move on to another aspect.
It's not about the referee being in a pub
It's not about Morelos not being sent off
It's not about Rangers were the better team
Its not about Rangers should have had a penalty

This is simply them using their influence to try & influence as many people as possible preferrably referees (from their point of view)
This is a campaign from their fans, players(ex), mhedia, everyone & anyone who feels they are in a position to push the Bheasts agenda.
This is exactly where the referee strike started from all over again and after only 1 defeat to us
They didn't do too badly out of that did they (personal apologies from referees etc)
Whilst we may laugh at their fans losing the plot on phone ins, social media etc in my opinion this will only escalate should the title stay a close run thing & long term I don't see us benefitting from it

Whilst referees are poor, with the pressure now being firmly put on them again who can honestly say a ref can't be influenced by the sort of attacks that are being made - whether being influenced could be subconsciously achieved its a threat to the game if this is allowed to continue.
This is is not just 1 or 2 morons having a pop at a referee

It's a shame for Beaton but it's for the best that his career is ended as he has not worthy of being in the top league.

He is extremely poor.

He will be fine in the lower leagues.

He's a Motherwell fan. I'm sure he wasn't on his own, perhaps he'd pre-arranged to meet mates.

Either way, the scum have a hold of this now. It won't change anything except strengthen their paranoia hopefully.

You would prefer timmy thomson or bobby madman doing the next game ?

Look mate he's not that good at his Job. Remember the Hibs game worst performance I have saw.

Tims will look for anything to ensure their sporting integrity is upheld.

They lost fair and square but accuse us of tampering with the pre match drinks.

Have a think of how mental they have been the last few days.

Look mate he's not that good at his Job. Remember the Hibs game worst performance I have saw.

Our last two games he has been good at his job, much better than MacLean and Elfin Walsh.
Why would you want him demoted on his recent performances?

Our last two games he has been good at his job, much better than MacLean and Elfin Walsh.

Oh yeah he only missed the leg breaker on DC.

In that case let's get him promoted to Champions league level.

I am only asking for fair and consistent.

They aint been any more mental the last week than they have been as long as i can remember, you are right the tims are crazy but its nothing new its just that they are now starting to panic.

If they lost fair and square why would you want to get rid of the ref, would we have beaten them with another ref in charge that wasnt fair ? we would like to think so as Rangers were excellent but im not totally sure about that.

Tims will look for tim friendly refs(thomson, madden, mclean)tim journos or pundits and tims running the game, they have no interest in a fair fight for the title.

I thought his performance on the 29th was good but he still missed a glaring stonewall penalty for us. Even on his good days he manages to make a howler.

He was in the Belmil Hotel with his mates after the game who are all Celtic fans and then went to the crown apparantly. A guy on the scum forum even confirmed this as he is also friends with Beatons mates.

There are a few pubs that he goes to in Bellshill, like most sane people he would avoid going in to the city center after the game.

Back