John Beaton

A tim in my office just showed me this.
Why oh why do people put things like this on social media

that's if its true of course

No sane individual could watch Beatons performance in the Rangers vs Hibs game last season and come to the conclusion that he is a pro-Rangers referee?

He also failed to award us a blatant penalty last week that could well have cost us. He also failed to send Brown off for two bookable offences in the same game.

Unfortunately the filth fans and media have the bit between their teeth now and Beaton is going to get the same treatment Dougie McDonald got.

No sane individual could watch Beatons performance in the Rangers vs Hibs game last season and come to the conclusion that he is a pro-Rangers referee?

He also failed to award us a blatant penalty last week that could well have cost us. He also failed to send Brown off for two bookable offences in the same game.

Unfortunately the filth fans and media have the bit between their teeth now and Beaton is going to get the same treatment Dougie McDonald got.

Exactly why posting pics of him in a Rangers pub hours after an old firm game plays right into the yahoos hands.

He's out having a drink in his local. So what? There's absolutely no story here and to say that he favours us whilst being a referee is ridiculous to say the least.

By the way, do you think that's a real stoney he's wearing? :D

he maybe didn’t realise it was a rangers bar. either way absolute halfwits putting this on social media.

I’ve had pints in hearts and hibs pubs before, doesn’t make me one of them though :)

Back