John Fleck

I'm down in Birmingham this weekend and decided to pop along to West Brom v Sheff Utd. West Brom were awful and based on that performance Sheff Utd will get promoted!

I thought Fleck had a cracking game. Long overdue a Scotland call up!

Only a few games away from plying his trade and displaying his talents in the Premiership.

I hope he makes it into the top league. where it doesn't look as if he'll be found wanting.

I'm down in Birmingham this weekend and decided to pop along to West Brom v Sheff Utd. West Brom were awful and based on that performance Sheff Utd will get promoted!

I thought Fleck had a cracking game. Long overdue a Scotland call up!
I’d rather he didn’t play for Scotland. Let them pick rhabids and sheep.

John Fleck is the new Steven Davis. We’ll have endless posts on here suggesting to bring him back.

It won’t happen.

What kinda player and position has he grew into? I remember he was our Rooney before he left

Watch a fair few championship games on the tele.

Have to admit, he has pretty much been the standout player in the majority of games.

Good player, who’s found his role and plays it brilliantly.

And yet, Ryan Christie or Graeme fn Shinnie is more deserving of a Scotland cap apparently

Watch a fair few championship games on the tele.

Have to admit, he has pretty much been the standout player in the majority of games.

Good player, who’s found his role and plays it brilliantly.

And yet, Ryan Christie or Graeme fn Shinnie is more deserving of a Scotland cap apparently

Where’s he playing Wade ? Deep lying role ?

I genuinely don't know GY. DLP last time I heard but definitely not a winger anymore.

FWIW would take him back if he didn't cost at least ten million. cracking player.

I genuinely don't know GY. DLP last time I heard but definitely not a winger anymore.

FWIW would take him back if he didn't cost at least ten million. cracking player.

Looks like we’ve missed him out of contract mate. Obviously his hearts at the club but I think the fee will rule us out.

He’s been outstanding since he signed for United, basically plays as a holding midfielder. West Ham bid 4million for him but they were looking for double that at the time.

Good on the lad. Never hear a word from him he just gets in with the football and looks to have matured good.

Fleck will be playing in the PL next season regardless of Utd going up or not

Back