John Kennedy hits back at Barisic

Down the track the train came puffing.

Rangers 4, Celtc nothing.

Please Rangers, put Declan back in his box.

Some snib on him! Never realised how bad it actually was. The good news for the brave man is that it will keep growing.

proboscis-monkey.jpg

Just pin a few bravery medals on him.

Tries to be smart but we’re only ‘more consistent’ than them not better.

Put these bastards in their box on Sunday Rangers.

Seeing as Hamilton put up the best domestic performance against us this season when they were actually the better team on the day, I suppose Brian Rice could make the same case but in a more compelling manner.
If Brian was that stupid.

Big JK. Interim manager trying to get his players up for the fight.
I got some bad news for you sunshine. If Rangers turn up for the fight then it's a no contest. BJK can then crawl back to his love nest with Lenny, drinking t4rrier tears MD20, and pat each other on the back for both being part of the failure

Big JK. Interim manager trying to get his players up for the fight.
I got some bad news for you sunshine. If Rangers turn up for the fight then it's a no contest. BJK can then crawl back to his love nest with Lenny, drinking t4rrier tears MD20, and pat each other on the back for both being part of the failure
I doubt the tramp has Kennedy on speed dial. The Beak was the boards rat bastard in the dressing room and has probably outed the tramp on more than one occasion to his real boss.

Another poor attempt at rabble rousing deflection. Has spent best part of his week talking about Rangers.
Somebody has had a word with him - after their DU away game he said something like "Rangers have been better than us. They deserved to win it this year & we need to accept that".

He's been told to reign it in, nothing surer

Gonzo playing mind games in the last chance saloon
Go out there and hammer these scumbags Rangers,
show them why we are the Champions
Show them why we wrapped the league in red white n blue before xmas
Above all
Show them why WATP

For somebody who would stand against the dugout and not say a word as his team got pumped time and time again, he sure talks a lot now.

Was only going to post this too.

I think 4 times he said we were the most consistent, and won more points. Never once even said we played the best, never mind were/are the best - which has clearly been the case this season.

He was that good at lurking about in the background, contributing %^*& all, when brendan did a runner to Leicester he never gave this clown a seconds thought.

He simply can't bring himself to say we have been the better team - simply more consistent.:))

This mentality is absolutely great for us moving forward into next season - especially if this buffoon is still going to be front and centre of their new look regime. Enjoy that rebuild you clown.:shh:

Nobody took your Dubai statement out of context though, did they?
Your loose jaw dropped your club right in it.

Borna is right about one thing - They have been the biggest joke all season and that big nosed freak keeps biting.

The battle fevers on. We’ll destroy them on Sunday.
The crap from this nonentity is actually a help. By Gerrard's own admission, despite the domestic results, we've been a bit flat since winning the league and he reckons we need a big game to reignite us. Well this twat is certainly helping put fire in the belly.

Unlike Kennedy, Barasic will have his input on the pitch to put matters right, I hope he plays a blinder and puts another nail in their coffin.

If brave Pinocchio wants to be a real manager rather than just a giant mythical neb he should try telling less lies.

Back