John Lundstram picture with Walter

That is incredible, seen pic yesterday of Wayne Rooney signing at Everton while Walter there

Saw this on his Instagram yesterday. It's amazing how many peoples lives he touched. I remember reading something a few years ago about how Darren Fletcher said Walter had to be credited with coaching the showboating out of Cristiano Ronaldo's game. (or words to that effect)

It's incredible the diversity of names that keep popping up with a past working relationship with Walter. It's like the six degrees of Kevin Bacon. I bet you could find a link from Walter to anyone in world football, recent past or present, within a few steps.

Last edited:
Great pic. As others have said, Walter touched the lives of many people directly and countless thousands more indirectly. We'll never see another like him.

Saw this on his Instagram yesterday. It's amazing how many peoples lives he touched. I remember reading something a few years ago about how Darren Fletcher said Walter had to be credited with coaching the showboating out of Cristiano Ronaldo's game. (or words to that effect)
I posted a thread yesterday about Walter and
Cristiano Ronaldo.

Back