John Lundstram

Played well I agree even with the crowd on his back which was disappointing. Hopefully he’s bought himself some time with the past few performances and can show us what he’s got.

He is improving game by game. Was unlucky with his shot in the first half. Maybe could have done better at the first goal but it was a top quality strike. Thought he fought well throughout and was our best player in the last 25-30 minutes.

Never realised how quick he was. Against Alashkert he looked as if he was towing a caravan but he actually had a good turn of pace tonight and intercepted everything well.

I thought he had a reasonably solid game. I thought he could've done better at their first but he cut a lot of their play short by reading the game pretty well. He wanted to get forward, I felt he should've had a penalty because if you do that outside the box as proven in the second half its a freekick. Ref's need consistency, if a shoulder barge from behind is okay in the box its okay out of the box as well.

He did have a couple of slack passes, I would probably say a 7/10

Back