John Lundstram

Think i was watching the same game as him. Lost the ball continuously first half and should’ve been booked for exactly the same tackle he got sent off for in Europe. Played better second half but too often slowed the pace down. Was hoping he’d turned a corner before this game but nothing convinced me that he’s going to be anything special for us. Hope very much he proves me wrong though.
Cant't adjust to deal with pace & repeats past mistakes. Needs to sort both issues.

You mean doing what Jack does., Davis does and Kamara does?

Drop between the central defenders which allows the full backs to tank on up the pitch?

It's almost as though we look to do that regularly.
Midfield was way too deep in the first half tonight, we kept having to play the ball backwards from decent positions. Better in the second half.

He is playing better, but still miles off the level Ryan Jack would bring when he is fit.

He was a bombscare at first, now he looks ok. OK isn't enough though to cement yourself in a championship winning side.

Hopefully he keeps improving and raising his game.

Always pays to be patient with new signings. Especially midfielders. He'll improve. Enjoyed his performance tonight. Quietly went about his business and grew into the game. Looked much better when we upped the tempo as well. Always has looked more suspect when the game is played at a slower and more methodical pace.

Hope he keeps it up.

Looks best suited to the Davis role if he’s going to play so as others have said, we really shouldn’t ever be starting both. Made a couple of rash tackles which he didn’t need to make and a bit slack first half but you could say that of the entire team. Second half performance was very promising.

Think i was watching the same game as him. Lost the ball continuously first half and should’ve been booked for exactly the same tackle he got sent off for in Europe. Played better second half but too often slowed the pace down. Was hoping he’d turned a corner before this game but nothing convinced me that he’s going to be anything special for us. Hope very much he proves me wrong though.
%^*& knows what game you watched but that opinion is fucking bonkers pal.

Good game tonight and constantly wanted the ball, will get better with time, which some fans are not willing to give him or any new signings for that

Has to be him or Davis, not both on matchdays

%^*& knows what game you watched but that opinion is fucking bonkers pal.
One over hit cross field pass in the first half. Other than that a competent first half when others were struggling to make an impact, followed by an improved 2nd half amongst others in the side. Count me amongst the doubters, however credit where it's due, he has been much improved of late.

It would take a champions league final hatrick. Your mind is made up.

You are joking pal,right? :oops:
Are you joking this guy is one of the reasons we are playing so slow and predictable this season so far. Once Jack is back this guy is never getting a game. He could do a turn for Livingstone. We are playing terrible just now and kidding ourselves on that he is a player is not helping. You must have lower expectations of a Rangers midfielder or third centre half than me.

Back