John McGinn

Forest will sign him I reckon as the filth have too many midfielders right now.

Yer talking nearly 2m mind you

He's a good player, hopefully he leaves for down south. He won't come to us, so we just need to hope he doesn't go to the bheasts.

Already being talked about as Scott Brown's replacement at the reptiles.

Good player to be fair to him. Looked far better than Kenny McLean tonight.

If we actually went the wrong way about this, our club could be filled with mentally challengeds for the New year :(

I've seen Maurice Johnston sign for Rangers, as good as he turned out a player I was against it.

Fast forward to 2017 and look where we are.

The Grandson of an ex chairman of the bheasts being touted as a player for Rangers!!

Last edited:
I doubt he'd even want to sign for us anyway. Hope the wee rat ends up down South rather than the scum though.

He’s better than both Holt and Jack and more consistent than Dorrans.

Some engine on him and doesn’t get bullied.

Looks like a bheggars, is a bheggar and will probably end up a bheggar.

Actually eaten him highly.

So powerful, determined and can play.

A cracking player who would actually be the perfect fit for a Rangers team.

You must've hated Neil McCann :rolleyes:

He was a fantastic player for Rangers, and still a terrific ambassador for the club, I doubt anyone hated him even before he joined.

McGinn could well turn out the same , grandson of an ex bheast chairman, can't think why anyone would think different :rolleyes:

Last edited:
He was a fantastic player for Rangers, and still a terrific ambassador for the club, I doubt anyone hated him even before he joined.

McGinn could well turn out the same , can't think why anyone would think different :rolleyes:
Would be fun for his Grandad coming to watch him, it would feck with his brain having to cheer his grandson winning medals against Celtic

i thought he was very good tonight,reminded me of a young Billy Bremner and i am not kidding.

He’s a sly wee prick. Watch the Hibs game from August back, he gets involved pushing and shoving then hiding behind his mates before Jack gets sent off. Also the instigator on Saturday against Dundee in the “punch in the balls” incident. A decent player but Hibs would want £5m off us when they quote £2m down south.

A player we should be signing in January. An ugly, tattie headed laddie, but he's exactly what we're missing in the middle of the park. Hopefully near the top of our list if Mark Allen has any sense.
I agree
Think he's a smashing player who drives at opposition defences
Shame he's a mentally challengeds fan

FWIW he was up for coming here on trial in Warburton's first summer so he can't be that rabid.

In fact his family were urging for the move to happen. David Weir wanted him to come in on trial but Warburton went for Holt instead who went on to earn a contract.

So for those tat say he won't sign because of his leanings, well it wasn't going to stop him 3 years ago.

Is one of his family not tied in with the torbett rehiring shenanigans? Like his Grampa was pals with him/ owned a company with him and on the scum board???

Back