John McGinn

Pretty decent player, don't think for one second he'd sign for us, and yeah, he'd definitely get his money back on the ghost train!

One thing’s for sure, we won’t be shifting many calendars if we sign him. Face that could make an onion cry

John-642307.jpg
Looks like the same DNA as Henderson another ugly prick

I’m still not convinced Henderson’s actually the same species as the rest of us. How many generations of inbreeding does it take for a pregnant bird to queef out something like this?

That looks like something a wean has created out of plasticine at the nursery!

I think we all realise he will probably end up at them, but if we did get the opportunity then we should definitely sign him.

I think he will end up a very good player

Great player and he will get better,No harm putting a bid in for him even if there's next to no chance of getting him,It makes a statement that if they are good enough Rangers will be interested,Why the phuk should we give the fhilth automatic first pick of a good % of an ever decreasing pool of young Scottish footballers.

Broon would have signed for us and signed for them due to the financial package on offer. He was a Rangers fan at the time albeit a turncoat clunt now.
I despise the lego eater more than I have despised any septic player, bar none.
Not because he signed for the manks, and not because he was a Rangers fan who signed for them.
I despise him because of his behaviour towards us whilst having been one of us in the past.

Vaguely remember a quote by Joke Stein when ask about signing players,He was asked if there were two players he was interested in one was a Protestant and one was a catholic which one would he sign first He said the Protestant the Catholic one would come to the fhilth eventually anyway,Not word for word but that was the jist of it.

Vaguely remember a quote by Joke Stein when ask about signing players,He was asked if there were two players he was interested in one was a Protestant and one was a catholic which one would he sign first He said the Protestant the Catholic one would come to the fhilth eventually anyway,Not word for word but that was the jist of it.

You are correct I’m old enough to remember it too - sadly! Still he knew as did McNeill.

I am perfectly happy to see RC's play for Rangers. Hell, I think there was one team in the 90's that was entirely RC, or certainly majority RC. So, it's nothing to do with religion for me.

Scummy, rhat, part of the BJK Paedo Alleged Cover Up FC family dynasty, scumbag, Sellick fans, IRA excusers and supporters, I can live without. So, it's a no from me for McGinn. Honestly don't understand what has happened to our support. Are we so cowed and beaten into submission that we'll tolerate anything now at Ibrox.

Seriously, there must be other players out there that don't come laden down with all that baggage, wholly at odds with everything we stand for

Your first paragraph is absolute bunkum, and I'm being polite here.

You are mibbees mixed up with a RANGERS team with no Scots in it.

The club need to send out a strong message we are in the market for any young Scottish player considered good enough regardless of his background,It would send the poets into meltdown if they lost the divine right to sign any highly rated R.C. they took a liking too without fear of competition,Time to play them at their own game we know our history know where we are from culturally but we need the best players to win game leagues and trophies.

Back