John McGinn

I have to disagree. He is very similar to a young Scott Brown but I'd rate Brown as the better player of the 2.
Scott Brown is toilet mate. His goals and assists return for a central midfielder is utter balls.

He's made a career of running about staring at people. A career which only took off in 2012.

Seems to work for him in the SPFL but is regularly shown up in Europe and when he decides he is playing for Scotland.

Scott Brown is toilet mate. His goals and assists return for a central midfielder is utter balls.

He's made a career of running about staring at people. A career which only took off in 2012.

Seems to work for him in the SPFL but is regularly shown up in Europe and when he decides he is playing for Scotland.

And this boy isn't any better than Brown.

A young Brown at Hibernian looked a far better prospect than McGinn. Lets not try and rewrite history because he has turned into a scumbag.

And this boy isn't any better than Brown.

A young Brown at Hibernian looked a far better prospect than McGinn. Lets not try and rewrite history because he has turned into a scumbag.
Pointing out that Scott Brown is shite is re-writing history?

Nae bother pal

Nae bother here mate :rolleyes:. You were insinuating that McGinn is better than Brown. I don't believe that to be true.
I dont want us to sign the wee potato faced rat, but technically he's a far better player than Brown

As much as I hate him, when he was younger brown looked good and he’s still not as awful as some make out. Scottish level he’s a good player and obviously gets found out against better teams in Europe and internationally.

Remember he was seen as the better prospect out of him and Kevin Thomson and I loved Thomson.

I haven’t seen enough of McGinn to comment and i don’t like the fact he sounds a bitter mhank. However if he is better than brown then I’d take him, we need a horrible bastard in there.

Good player who'll have a year left on his Hivs contract come next summer.I'd be surprised if he isn't at the paedo's next season tbh.

I misunderstood you then. So you are saying its OK to sign them - but you'd question their commitment until they'd done it against the Dhims in a Rangers shirt. Seems a bit arse-about-face if you ask me.:D
I just wouldn’t be totally convinced until I’d been, not exactly proven wrong, but, my fears had been allayed.
Yes, it is as you say.

If he ever did sign for rangers then nobody would have to worry about wither he was bitter or not, he'd already have proven he's not.

For what it's worth I would take him if he wanted to come. Talented young Scottish player who has proven he can handle himself in the top league. The exact type of player we should be looking at.

You couldn't make this place up to be honest.

In the last 24 hours I've read on FF that Barrie McKay is the most talented player the country has produced in a decade and that John McGinn is average...
This’ll go down well, I think McKay is a much more talented footballer.
Of course, this means not a jot when you don’t put the effort.
Like has been said “hard work beats skill when skill doesn’t work hard”.

Some folk still stuck in the dark ages, personally I couldn't give a shit about any players religion or background, if they are better than what we have and they want to sign then it would be a no brainer.........having said that I think signing this particular player is a non starter, not because of his family connections to them but more to do with the team he currently plays for.

Why do you say that? He'd be out player right now had it not been for allys inability to spot a player. Just needed to pay st mirren the couple of hundred thousand compo and he'd of been here
Ally just didn't fancy it.

I agree as per Ally being a complete disaster in every aspect of being a manager.

Also agree that McGinn is a cracking player. However he wouldn’t consider us now and between him, his family and his current manager there is not a chance in hell he would come to us.

Will go to them and be a huge player for them.

McGinn has a decision to make if we go in for him. Lets not go down the road of comparing against others that have failed in a Rangers shirt and blame their religion ,we should as a support and a club be above that kind of behaviour.
As for comparing McGinn with Brown I would liken Brown with a jackal who preys on the weak and only fights battles that he knows are easily won.

Some folk still stuck in the dark ages, personally I couldn't give a shit about any players religion or background, if they are better than what we have and they want to sign then it would be a no brainer.........having said that I think signing this particular player is a non starter, not because of his family connections to them but more to do with the team he currently plays for.

So you'd take anyone that improved the team, except Hibs players :D

McGinn has a decision to make if we go in for him. Lets not go down the road of comparing against others that have failed in a Rangers shirt and blame their religion ,we should as a support and a club be above that kind of behaviour.
As for comparing McGinn with Brown I would liken Brown with a jackal who preys on the weak and only fights battles that he knows are easily won.

His religion is irrelevant it’s the fact he hates us with a passion. This is something journos don’t understand

Hell go down south

Given how his 2 brothers careers have went I don’t think he would go down south unless he was looking for a huge payday. He is a decent player and that’s it can see him signing for the tims as he is a diehard one of them and he would never come to us either.

I don't want him anywhere near us. To all those that say it doesn't matter that he is from a mentally challenged background. It does to me and many more. I don't want the 19th Century Terrorist mentally challenged scum anywhere near our club.

Great wee player and one I would like to see at Rangers.
However anyone who thinks lemon would sell him to us without putting us over a barrel for the fee is delusion.

That's why NO EPL, or even a Championship club have never been interested in signing him.

He would instantly improve our team and we should definitely look to sign him, if the price is reasonable.

He’d hardly be the first scum fan to play for Rangers. They’ve had plenty of Rangers fans in their teams over the years too.

And for everyone saying he’ll sign for Celtic, who’s to say they are interested in him? How many midfielders do they need?

Fancy the lad is a good player but doubt he would sign for us, the same way Broon would never have.

He will be another Jason Cummings/Derek Riordan/Gary O'Connor when he signs for them.

Fancy the lad is a good player but doubt he would sign for us, the same way Broon would never have.

He will be another Jason Cummings/Derek Riordan/Gary O'Connor when he signs for them.
Broon would have signed for us and signed for them due to the financial package on offer. He was a Rangers fan at the time albeit a turncoat clunt now.

I don't want him anywhere near us. To all those that say it doesn't matter that he is from a mentally challenged background. It does to me and many more. I don't want the 19th Century Terrorist mentally challenged scum anywhere near our club.
You're the mental one.

You're the mental one.
lets just make neil lennon manager and sutton assistant that would be ok in your world i suppose but not mine .

Back