John McGinn

Hibs would never sell to us and he's not worth several million pounds so would not represent value for money.

We had the chance to sign him a few years back when he was released by St Mirren but we had a dinosaur as a manager at the time.

Fancy the lad is a good player but doubt he would sign for us, the same way Broon would never have.

He will be another Jason Cummings/Derek Riordan/Gary O'Connor when he signs for them.

Brown would never have?? He was a Rangers fan as a kid and was desperate to sign for us when we took Thomson.

Really weird looking boy, looks like a Ken doll that's been left on top of a radiator.

Cracking player. Will sign for the filth either January or summer.
Aye the ugly fucker can play alright, would take him in a minute but will either end up at the piggery or down south

Thomson was first then it was to be broon, they got in and scuppered his move to Ibrox.
That was a real hammer blow for us. Was the first real sign that they had become the richer club and could outspend us. As much as we hate Brown there is no denying he has been a fantastic signing for them. McGinn looks like he is going to be a fantastic player. Unfortunately if they fancy any Scottish player they will get him due to their financial strength.
Makes me mad to think how much Murray fecked us over.

That was a real hammer blow for us. Was the first real sign that they had become the richer club and could outspend us. As much as we hate Brown there is no denying he has been a fantastic signing for them. McGinn looks like he is going to be a fantastic player. Unfortunately if they fancy any Scottish player they will get him due to their financial strength.

Fantastic is just too much of a superlative even for him.

He looks like he will be cracking player. He is dominating most SPL midfields, including Celtic when he scored a double. His will no doubt get a decent wedge for him.

Its these type of players we need to be taking a chance on early and even loan out, instead of waiting for another team to snap them up and we need to spend a fortune for them. I would suggest we do this with Lewis Morgan at St Mirren. That boy is going to be a star.

He looks like he will be cracking player. He is dominating most SPL midfields, including Celtic when he scored a double. His will no doubt get a decent wedge for him.

Its these type of players we need to be taking a chance on early and even loan out, instead of waiting for another team to snap them up and we need to spend a fortune for them. I would suggest we do this with Lewis Morgan at St Mirren. That boy is going to be a star.

Did he play fantastic or cracking in the semi against them.

I am quite a recent member but for the life of me just don't get this thread. This wee lady's front bottom is going to the vermin and we all know it. FFS wake up troops.. We should be looking at the wee wing guy at st mirren and midfield boy at Hamilton. Bring the Protestantism back and forget about these degenerate silly born bastirts.i

I'd love us to show a bit of ambition and make an aggressive move for him. I'd also like to see Barrie Mckay back in a Rangers shirt - despite all the negativity and abuse that's been slung his way. Both are the types of player that we should be aiming to fill the team with whilst we're getting back to the top.

We didn't even go to talk to him because of his name.
McGrain was a Rangers fan. The story is that his family had to take his Gers posters down before the Sellick rep arrived to talk to them.
You saw that on a documentary told by Mcgrain.

How would he know?
If he knew scouts were there and thought he was a poet, he could have mentioned it.

The story is shite, he had a stinker and the scout wasn't interested.

I sometimes think the weekly ‘let’s sign John McGinn’ thread on here is mischief making.

Without a doubt.
Bishops in Rangers pubs having fun.
Celtic pubs barring even their own who have served in the forces.
Then the McGinn thread, and the numerous low post count bring back the days before Mojo, %^*& all catholics lunacy.
It's quite blatant.

Personally I'd be concerned if it would work or if he'd be another O'halloran..
But the Peña madness can't be a real person . Defo a tim at it.

lets just make neil lennon manager and sutton assistant that would be ok in your world i suppose but not mine .

Scott Brown was a Rangers fan and has done a job for them that probably surpassed what they could have hoped. I believe McGinn has the potential to be a better player and my focus and priority for Rangers is winning football matches, not pathetic, outdated prejudice.

I am perfectly happy to see RC's play for Rangers. Hell, I think there was one team in the 90's that was entirely RC, or certainly majority RC. So, it's nothing to do with religion for me.

Scummy, rhat, part of the BJK Paedo Alleged Cover Up FC family dynasty, scumbag, Sellick fans, IRA excusers and supporters, I can live without. So, it's a no from me for McGinn. Honestly don't understand what has happened to our support. Are we so cowed and beaten into submission that we'll tolerate anything now at Ibrox.

Seriously, there must be other players out there that don't come laden down with all that baggage, wholly at odds with everything we stand for

Scott Brown was a Rangers fan and has done a job for them that probably surpassed what they could have hoped. I believe McGinn has the potential to be a better player and my focus and priority for Rangers is winning football matches, not pathetic, outdated prejudice.

Brown was never a Rangers fan, If I thought for a minute Mcginn was like Neil McCann then he'd be more than welcome, Something tells me he's not.

Grandfather, chairman, bheast.

"surpassed"?

Brown has been fortunate to play at a time of little competition. His influence is slightly different when captaining his club/country in Europe.

One thing’s for sure, we won’t be shifting many calendars if we sign him. Face that could make an onion cry

John-642307.jpg

mentally challenged looking (unt.

However, for a few million, he’d be a bargain in the long run.

He's an excellent player and we should be looking at him IMO.

He's better than anything in our current midfield and is only going to get better

Totally agree mate. Remember the feeling well and look what’s transpired since.

Fk SDM!!!

Back