John Needham. "You could not meet a more fun, decent community minded man"

aZlLPrLd_700w_0.jpg

Queersie strikes again,does anyone take this clown seriously?
If the IRA bombed Ibrox Spiers would be defending it as a reconstruction initiative.

He is an enemy of the club, he doesn't hide it through word or gesture.
He goes further, he also despises our support.
Such people displaying such bitter hatred have no place on a public platform.
In this, he and Needham are just two peas in the same toxic pod.
End of.

It's amazing how defensive he becomes if someone says something bad about the Rangers support. If Spiers is defending him then you know the guys an idiot.

Speirs is another one , just like wee Jimmy ping that's hated himself to the stage of unemployable, so much so that even the BBC won't touch him. Even if they scraped to the very bottom of their pish filled barrel he wouldn't even be on the radar let alone an option. Speirs basically puts himself out there like a prostitute he's that desperate these days.
Give it time and Michael Stewart will be exactly the same, he's just about gone that way already.
Pricks that only have twitter left as a platform to spout their bile because even the lowest of the low scum organisations in Scotland won't hire them or touch them with a barge pole.
Imagine shiting your career down the pan because you can't hide your absolute hate and obsessions with one club and culture.

Ahh the sectarian crusader trying to gaslight the victims of sectarian abuse that we are in the wrong to complain about someone using sectarian language towards us.

We are the only group of people who are not allowed to be upset about being abused.

"You could not meet a more fun, decent, community-minded man"

Now, that's a sentence that will never ever be used to describe Graham Spiers.

Ach what we like.

Griffiths is a wee scamp, Lennon is Mr.Intelligence, Malkay McKay is a great big lad, Needham is a great family guy, nonces are misunderstood and the IRA are a great bunch of lads. It's those Rangers fans who you want to be watching out for!

So predictable. Desperately gripping onto relevancy via manufactured outrage and bait on social media like a mad celtc fan throwing a barrier at their team bus.

I really wish any mention of this prick was banned on here (Spiers). He’s nothing but an irrelevant simpleton who has chained himself to the gate of pedophilia and noncery. A more irrelevant, lying c_unt you’d be hard placed to find in society.

Wishing thousands of people to die is funny as long as they are protestant Rangers supporters. Yes really funny guy. Unbelievable how low some people can stoop and this clown spiders agrees with this jooly upstanding pillar of the community. Sad scum.

He is one hate filled individual when concerning our club .
Remember someone had a dossier of literary hundreds of garbage that he had composed ,discrediting Rangers.
Tiresome, but more predictabe scribbles from the Corduroy Bhoy.
zzzzzzzzzzzz

You'd think Rix was a paedophile from the way he has been treated.
Graham Rix is actually quite a good bloke........... He made the sort of mistake seven years ago which many men in football, including me, could feel vulnerable about making..............

GRAHAM SPIERS November 10 2005

I'm not very good at spotting patterns............
Anybody?

Smears has, literally, been on the wrong side of any important issue of the last 2 decades.

He has negotiable morals and is about as partisan and one-eyed as any sports writer out there.

A hypocrite of the first water.

Graham Rix is actually quite a good bloke........... He made the sort of mistake seven years ago which many men in football, including me, could feel vulnerable about making..............

Anybody

Anybody?
"men in football ,including me "
:rolleyes:

Speirs is a one trick sycophant who has been reduced to trolling Rangers and Rangers supporters to try to stay relevant, a quest in which he has failed miserably. Desperate stuff by a pathetic little man.

Meanwhile John “the bigoted wife beater” Needham is sitting there recording the podcast wondering how a virgin loser could smell so bad and look so shite.

I don't understand why The Odious creep has a football podcast, his knowledge of football could be printed on the back of a stamp.

Back