John Needham. "You could not meet a more fun, decent community minded man"

Folk shouldn’t fall for this charlatan’s nonsense. He’s one of the biggest losers in Scottish society, an absolute desperado trying to remain relevant. He is nothing, he’s always been nothing and will remain nothing for the rest of his pathetic existence. People shouldn’t be upset by him, he’s a worthless individual.

When people allegedly chanted "WDYGH" they were racists and should be charged by the police.

When someone says they hope a bridge falls down then it's a hilarious joke.

In my view the Union Bears weren't encouraging mass immigration and Needham wasn't advocating mass drownings. Unfortunately the media and politicians wants it when it suits them.
That’s a valid argument . Needham’s problem imo is he has outright sectarian tweets .

He thinks he’s relevant.he is a complete nothing,he thinks he’s”in football”
As you are reading this of that there is no doubt,you need even a slagging to make yourself feel relevant.pretty pathetic speirs…pretty pathetic

Ah, so tweets, comments and songs aren’t to be taken literally…?

Only if written, said or sung by Rangers' fans.

Once again its clear to me that Rangers need to employ someone to gather and present evidence of the non stop bias we face. Its not enough to make individual complaints. We need to catalogue and present evidence for all to see. Name and shame the bigots.

Last edited:
The quicker hes found in a wardrobe with a tangerine stuffed in his mouth and a polly bag over his head the better

You'd think Rix was a paedophile from the way he has been treated.
Graham Rix is actually quite a good bloke........... He made the sort of mistake seven years ago which many men in football, including me, could feel vulnerable about making..............

GRAHAM SPIERS November 10 2005

I'm not very good at spotting patterns............
Anybody?
spiers seems eager to protect these "characters".Maybe just maybe it would be strange if he has form in this behaviour.

Aberdeen fans genuinely are the scummiest of scum fanbases in this country

Like I hate Celtic supporters, but these arseholes are something else.

Screenshot-20211025-194443.jpg

Graham Spiers.

Defender of sex offenders - should be forgiven and given a second chance because we could all have been there.... (I'm paraphrasing). Indeed on 29 June 2011 he said that Craig Thomson is also an internet victim......

John Needham - it's all a joke, he's a good guy really.

Rangers fans and Rangers fan media - no jokes, not allowed, and everything has to be (and must be) taken literally.

There's a pattern there I'm sure.

Graham Spiers Defender of sex offenders - should be forgiven and given a second chance because we could all have been there.... (I'm paraphrasing).

John Needham - it's all a joke, he's a good guy really.

Rangers fans and Rangers fan media - no jokes, not allowed, and everything has to be (and must be) taken literally.

There's a pattern there I'm sure.
The smelly cünt accused a Rangers director of saying there was nothing wrong with The Billy Boys but refused to name them. I believe his bosses were forced into an apology and Smelly was banned from Ibrox

It's almost as though Spiers (Stewart, Sutton and others) act as the propoganda arm of a Rangers hating conglomerate of bigots within Scottish society or something? :rolleyes:

And it clouds their judgement so much that their moral compass is in continuous flux. How they function day to day as human beings having suspended their reason and logic for hatred and cash reward is beyond me. But then, I have a thing called integrity.

You would think that someone who is in the - words - industry would realise words matter. Needhams words should matter, maybe he was having a joke, but he is not a blogger or a wee guy on twitter, he is a the chairman of a club and as such should be resigning.

But if you can defend a beast, needhams defence is easy.
Different story when the fans he's insulting are filling his coffers to keep his miserable club afloat.

He is one hate filled individual when concerning our club .
Remember someone had a dossier of literary hundreds of garbage that he had composed ,discrediting Rangers.
Tiresome, but more predictabe scribbles from the Corduroy Bhoy.
zzzzzzzzzzzz
I still have it. The Gub compiled it. Ver good read, though too big to fit on a FF post :D

Any credibility the corduroy clown ever had evaporated a long time ago, just the type that Needham requires for reassurance. :eek:

The fannies fanny.Only sectarian if it’s a Rangers fan thats saying it.
That’s Spiers’ truth here.
The hypocrisy is spewing out of the scumbag.
However, the biggest problem here is that nobody is in the least wee bit surprised at him.
How can Needham be any different from anybody else who has posted similar?

I think that Hoggy and Cammy from H&H are more fun, decent, community-minded men than the likes of Needham but i don't see Spiers or the rest taking the same route with them?...oh no it's ostracise, condemnation, blacken their names forevermore and banish from society in eternal disgrace when it's this side of the divide.

Parity you arseholes!

Watch out for Graham Spiers 'In Conversation' with John Needham at Paisley Town Hall.

We will discuss,

- His Family and Community values.
- Refusing to quit despite the evil Rangers witch hunt.
- Converting Love Street into a mini Parkhead.
- His vision for eradicating Rangers fans.

Back