Jonatan Johansson

TibbsyBear

Saw pictures today of him at training with Graeme Murty.

Thought it had been reported yesterday that Pedro's entire backroom team had been relieved of their duties?

Also what's the situation with Andy Little, Peter Lovenkrands and Nacho Novo. Were these Pedro appointments or Craig Mulholland/Graeme Murty?

It's the Portuguese staff who left, everyone else is still there as far as I can tell.

Saw pictures today of him at training with Graeme Murty.

Thought it had been reported yesterday that Pedro's entire backroom team had been relieved of their duties?

Also what's the situation with Andy Little, Peter Lovenkrands and Nacho Novo. Were these Pedro appointments or Craig Mulholland/Graeme Murty?

Think it's just the Portuguese guys that are away.

Little and Lovenkrands are academy coaches. I think Little is u10s or something, probably never even met Caixinha never mind be one of his appointments! I think Novo has been in helping out, and getting experience for his coaching badges rather than being an official appointment.

So we'll be looking for a new goalkeeping coach as well then.

Yep, Jim Stewart's at Nottm Forest now I believe so no idea who the next will be, that will be for the new manager to decide I'd think. Think it was just Helder Baptista (assistant) and Jose Belman (GK coach) that left.

Yep, Jim Stewart's at Nottm Forest now I believe so no idea who the next will be, that will be for the new manager to decide I'd think. Think it was just Helder Baptista (assistant) and Jose Belman (GK coach) that left.

Pedro Malta too, the methodologist/fitness coach.

I see Jim Stewart's son was taking the keepers today!

Who is CF? Leading the warm up?

Can't mind the boys name mate but he was well sought after a while back. Came to us from Hibs and has a degree in sports science and I remember Warburton rattling on about how he was exceptional in his field. Feel daft not remembering his name...

Now I think about it, Craig I think, Flan-something maybe...?

Can't mind the boys name mate but he was well sought after a while back. Came to us from Hibs and has a degree in sports science and I remember Warburton rattling on about how he was exceptional in his field. Feel daft not remembering his name...

Now I think about it, Craig something I think, Flannigan maybe...?

Craig Flannigan , We got him from Hibs

Pedro Malta too, the methodologist/fitness coach.

I see Jim Stewart's son was taking the keepers today!

Seen the training pics and was wondering who he was. Had a look at his wiki page and he's played for a lot of clubs in Scotland but I can't remember him at all!

What does JJ bring to the table as far as I can see, is very little, of all our past players there must be some that are far better than him, and like others I too thought he was part of our Xs management team.

What does JJ bring to the table as far as I can see, is very little, of all our past players there must be some that are far better than him, and like others I too thought he was part of our Xs management team.
oh well if you dont see what he brings to the table lets just sack him on the spot

:D

Back