Jonathan David to Lille

garytcrsc

For approx. 30 million Euros.

I would assume that their interest in Morelos is done for now.

They want Morelos AND David. I think it was Bouhafsi that tweeted last week their intention was to buy three strikers, with Yilmaz being the third.

Was a case of both not one or the other when there interest came out. Even after they signed yilmaz as well, he was brought in to replace remy.

Alfie agreed personal terms to join Lille the only stumbling block was the deal itself what Rangers are getting and the structure of it.

We had deals done for Balogun & Itten week(s) before they were announced.

Makes me think there is already a deal done for Morelos, hence why it has went all quiet. No negotiations being played out in public.

Morelos is as good as gone imo. 100% since we have signed two attackers today. Hopefully it’s down south for more cash.

Agreed Alfie is definitely off this summer at some point.

I hope he picks well though, I want to see his career flourish not get dragged into a lower league EPL battle. The Sevilla rumour would be a good move for him and his family, better than a lower half EPL move.

That said, it’s all about the highest bidder for Rangers and that’s as it should be.

Agreed Alfie is definitely off this summer at some point.

I hope he picks well though, I want to see his career flourish not get dragged into a lower league EPL battle. The Sevilla rumour would be a good move for him and his family, better than a lower half EPL move.

That said, it’s all about the highest bidder for Rangers and that’s as it should be.

aye me too mate, i hope he does well after us. I think Sevilla & Spain would suit him as a player and his family due to the culture & weather. Also you never know where he could be in a few years lol 15/20 goals for Sevilla and the bigger boys notice.

Incredible :D but if we have splashed out circa £12m for Roofe, Itten and Hagi, we might some cash back.

I like the idea of Alfie staying and working on his game.

Wee stint in the Reserves. Get his confidence back up and use him against the shite teams. :)

Better than Arfield?

Certainly. Arfield was Canada's best player for a year or so as David and Davies were still quite young but both of them have far eclipsed him now. Still provides so much needed experience.

Canada's team is much better than people think. Borjan, Hoilet, David, Davies Cavalinni and Arfield are all good players. The problem is they have zero depth and a comically bad defence

I wouldn't be surprised if the Morelos deal has been agreed already and Alfie's wanted to play on Thursday. Similar to the Itten deal. We must know he's going to go out and spend 8/9 million on 2 strikers.

Back