Jonny McFarlane wants Lennon to be next Scotland manager

You honestly couldn't make this prat McFarlane up.
He's on the same level as Moobs.. a total zoomer pleading to the masses to be taken seriously.

My view? He's is a complete c unt.

Mcfarlanes fitba hacks podcast is very good and he has mentioned being a Rangers fan in quite a few but away from that he doesn't half come out with some crap

I suspect this is another embarrassing attempt by McFarlane to appear fair and balanced as he tries to break into the anti-Rangers Scottish media.
I recently listened to his podcast where Alex Rae was guest.
Pretty enjoyable it was to.
In saying that, I've read some of his stuff on here and would share the view that, at times, he seems to be as much a Rangers fan as the guy he's sponsoring today.

I'm good friends with his cousin. He is a Rangers fan, but has been to hibs games. He's keen to develop his career more than anything else.

He was lucky to be given a punt down South...despite his many mhedia pals promoting him as a serious candidate for every job that came up in the Premiership.

He got a chapter in the book....'50 People Who Screwed Up Scotland' by Allan Brown....thoroughly merited.

Brown cites his disgusting 'behaviour' caught on You Tube clips(not playing related)..'drunkenly berating the opposition in songs so puerile they would embarrass a 6 year old'. He compares him very unfavourably to real class acts in the game.

Following Rangers demotion 'on account of( later discredited) financial irregularities ... 'Relieved of the need to compete against the sole Scottish team superior to his own ,Lennon suddenly found himself in a sunnier mood.His gripes were suddenly consigned to history '...in terms of conspiracy theories and unfair decisions against his team.'There was an end to the almost daily Lennon press conference jeremiad,full of insinuations and carefully phrased observations.'Without the necessity of keeping parity with Rangers ,the stresses and tensions that had made Lennon so volatile seemed to vanish'.There would be no repeat..of a snarling Lennon needing to be held back from Ally McCoist...

Clearly written before his return to the Hivees and his moronic gestures and unprofessional behaviour towards the home support at the Ibrox game.

What utter tosh from McFarlane. Rangers man my ****. No self respecting Rangers man would attempt to make a case for Lennon as Scotland manager.

I support Scotland as my national team. I still do as thus far I have refused to let the incompetent SFA and the increasingly parochial tartan army deny me the right to support my country.

But if Lennon ever gets the job, my patience would be extinguished. I could not support a team with Lennon at the helm. This has nothing to do with his religion or background, I need to qualify that, as the likes of McFarlane would probably think that’s the reason. Not at all. I’d be fine with Michael O’Neill as Scotland manager, for example. It’s because Lennon is a divisive, Rangers hating individual with a record and a character that should mean he never gets anywhere near the Scotland team manager’s job. Simple as that.

That prick is never a bear.

He's the Daily Record's version of John James.

Claiming to be a bear, he wrote one pro Rangers article to establish his persuasion. (and we all slapped his back)

That was the extent of his pro Rangers scribblings. It's all been poet like guff ever since.
The daily retard know what they're doing.

They must think we zip up the back.

Ah Jonny. The man who wrote this after the cup final

"Sometimes though, you have to put your tribal allegiances aside and allow the logic and rational parts of your brain to function. Put simply, in the name of ‘support’ you cannot defend the indefensible.

Yet that’s what many have been doing, finding ways to justify the actions of a minority of Rangers fans who responded idiotically and dangerously to Hibs fans provocation.

Simply, those who invaded the pitch that day at Hampden have no place attending games anymore.

Their day of empty masculinity expressed through the prism of stale Tennents and revolting,caffeinated Tonic Wine has come and gone. They shame us all.

The club themselves are not exempt from blame in this regard. The statement released after the game was rabble-rousing in the extreme, taking pot-shots at everyone from journalists to the First Minister."

Ah Jonny. The man who wrote this after the cup final

"Sometimes though, you have to put your tribal allegiances aside and allow the logic and rational parts of your brain to function. Put simply, in the name of ‘support’ you cannot defend the indefensible.

Yet that’s what many have been doing, finding ways to justify the actions of a minority of Rangers fans who responded idiotically and dangerously to Hibs fans provocation.

Simply, those who invaded the pitch that day at Hampden have no place attending games anymore.

Their day of empty masculinity expressed through the prism of stale Tennents and revolting,caffeinated Tonic Wine has come and gone. They shame us all.

The club themselves are not exempt from blame in this regard. The statement released after the game was rabble-rousing in the extreme, taking pot-shots at everyone from journalists to the First Minister."
Clear trolling.

"....Back in 2007, I was anticipating the highlight of my football supporting life with the UEFA cup final in Manchester. The next day, after serious rioting and hooliganism, I began to ask myself ‘Is this the sort of club you want to associate yourself with?' "

"There is now a clear and lucid line of thought that the club, from the Manager to the Chief Executive have taken Rangers 2 steps backwards with regressive recent statements that have pandered to the less open minded elements amongst the support. I’m told that Ally McCoist is a really nice guy, that he’s switched on and media savvy but I am yet to see clear evidence of it. He doesn’t seem to be very bright (Don’t even get me started on his signing policy of Brazilians and Greeks for Division 3 football). His request to find the people responsible for Rangers transfer ban was an awful, misguided idea that simply gave credence to those that attach themselves to the club and blacken its name.

Instead of talking about Rangers not going back into the SPL, how about a bit of reconciliation with Scottish football. How about a little reflection and understanding that people nowadays don’t really like songs about ‘19th Century Terrorist blood’? How about a bit of the dignity the club used to be associated with?

There is a simple way to solve the singing problem. The SFL should adopt ‘strict liability’
and, if necessary, dock points. They should start with 3 points for Sunday’s sing-along. It is politically the perfect time. Rangers will win the third division regardless, so the SFL would not be accused of disrupting the integrity of the competition. The chorus would soon stop as the dimmer element would be forced to directly address the consequences of their actions."

"It’s hard being a Rangers fan in modern Scotland. I don’t expect pity. Like clued up Yanks circa 2005, mired in the Bush administration’s wacky adventures, I understand why people hate us and have to accept that at least some of it is probably deserved. Casting aside the financial mismanagement, administrative scandals and historic signing policies, what is worse is the embarrassing ingrained culture that continues to shame the club on a regular basis in 2012. The mind-set of Presbyterian superiority that manifests itself in arrogance and defiance was exposed on Saturday once again, with the singing of banned song ‘The Billy Boys’.

https://jonnymcfarlane.wordpress.com/2012/10/31/rangers-still-singing-to-the-same-tune/

Shite blogger.

Shite idea.

dog_poo.jpg

Not made a final in 20 years cause of all those European referees Orange bastards

I'm your man to call a strike ...

Tried n tested so I am .........

Check out my cv

The Scottish press love me and never mention what I done previously...

This blogger just seems to be taking the proverbial here. There is no Rangers fan, even one who is mentally challenged, who would big up Lennon like this. The guy may as well right blogs saying Rangers should play in green and that Peter Grant should be the next Prime Minister.

Does the wider Rangers fanbase know that McFarlane is a cvnt?

This is exactly the type of thing TRO and C1872 should be making known.

Alrighty, count me in . I'm going tae follow Scotland tae hell and back.

Fuuk strapon & avril we have the saviour of the international team in our midst.

I'm very very optimistic that we will have a full sellik 11 out to represent the dark blues.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, gaun yersel yellateeth.

This blogger just seems to be taking the proverbial here. There is no Rangers fan, even one who is mentally challenged, who would big up Lennon like this. The guy may as well right blogs saying Rangers should play in green and that Peter Grant should be the next Prime Minister.

Prime minister, that fuukin dildo Craig broon gied the numpty international caps for fuuk sake.

"....Back in 2007, I was anticipating the highlight of my football supporting life with the UEFA cup final in Manchester. The next day, after serious rioting and hooliganism, I began to ask myself ‘Is this the sort of club you want to associate yourself with?' "

"There is now a clear and lucid line of thought that the club, from the Manager to the Chief Executive have taken Rangers 2 steps backwards with regressive recent statements that have pandered to the less open minded elements amongst the support. I’m told that Ally McCoist is a really nice guy, that he’s switched on and media savvy but I am yet to see clear evidence of it. He doesn’t seem to be very bright (Don’t even get me started on his signing policy of Brazilians and Greeks for Division 3 football). His request to find the people responsible for Rangers transfer ban was an awful, misguided idea that simply gave credence to those that attach themselves to the club and blacken its name.

Instead of talking about Rangers not going back into the SPL, how about a bit of reconciliation with Scottish football. How about a little reflection and understanding that people nowadays don’t really like songs about ‘19th Century Terrorist blood’? How about a bit of the dignity the club used to be associated with?

There is a simple way to solve the singing problem. The SFL should adopt ‘strict liability’
and, if necessary, dock points. They should start with 3 points for Sunday’s sing-along. It is politically the perfect time. Rangers will win the third division regardless, so the SFL would not be accused of disrupting the integrity of the competition. The chorus would soon stop as the dimmer element would be forced to directly address the consequences of their actions."

"It’s hard being a Rangers fan in modern Scotland. I don’t expect pity. Like clued up Yanks circa 2005, mired in the Bush administration’s wacky adventures, I understand why people hate us and have to accept that at least some of it is probably deserved. Casting aside the financial mismanagement, administrative scandals and historic signing policies, what is worse is the embarrassing ingrained culture that continues to shame the club on a regular basis in 2012. The mind-set of Presbyterian superiority that manifests itself in arrogance and defiance was exposed on Saturday once again, with the singing of banned song ‘The Billy Boys’.

https://jonnymcfarlane.wordpress.com/2012/10/31/rangers-still-singing-to-the-same-tune/

A Rangers fan who doesn't know what year we were in the UEFA cup final?

A desperate lying bastard wannabe more like.

ever time rangers play the tims the pope wears a rangers top and shouts get into the 19th Century Terrorist bastards. at is a load of made-up shit but i still would get a job in the media in Scotland. because all you have to do is make up shit and it will be printed in the paper you work for. but the sad part is at they make-up shit and it gets put in the papers or they say it on radio etc. and they believe it knowing at they made it up.

Back