Jordan Houston

If Halliday is your back up to Barasic then Houston should be up there as back up to Tav over Flannagan, IF he continues to improve and impress with the reserves

Highly thought of. If he keeps up his progress he’ll be a serious contender for the top team.

how did he do today?

whats the verdict on him for the future
Today won’t decide anything.
I’ve lost count of how many youth players have looked the part in friendlies only not to get a sniff of the first team.
However, to answer you’re first question, he was fairly good today.

He looked like he has potential and did not seem overawed. If he sticks in he should do well ,the rest of the young lads did great , though McCorie in goals was a bit to blame for a goal ,he was too anxious and came off his line too early. However get him out playing competitive games and he will progress.

He looked like he has potential and did not seem overawed. If he sticks in he should do well ,the rest of the young lads did great , though McCorie in goals was a bit to blame for a goal ,he was too anxious and came off his line too early. However get him out playing competitive games and he will progress.

Didn’t the shot hit the post before going in ? Seems a bit harsh mate. To me McAuley was beaten for pace, which wasn’t that surprising given both his lack of pace & his opponents obvious pace. I admit that’s purely from the match & I haven’t seen it again.

Back