Jordan Ibe to the vermin?

dh1963

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
The Sun claiming they are "closing in" on Jordan Ibe from Bournemouth.
Winger who they paid big money for from Liverpool a couple years ago.

Might be a load of rubbish, but if true would he be one to worry about?

anyone they sign now at this stage is a deflection tactic to take flak off board.

Ibe isnt up to much, has offers in serie a apparently

Wingers. ?
That mob are off their nut. They need a new defence. Middle to front their generally quite effective.
But let them buy more wingers
Suits us

I’d rather they didn’t get him. Pace to burn and a tidy player. Could see him having a similar impact to Sinclair when he went to them. There’s a massive difference between not having a great scoring record in a bottom half epl team and then coming to us or them in the spl.

Highly rated a few years back. Went to Bournemouth. Disappeared without trace.

I'd say there is nothing to be worried about. Eddie Howe is a good coach and if there was real talent there Ibe would have developed well at Bournemouth. He didn't.

He's a good player, just ask Steven Gerrard.

Probably not kicked on as predicted at Bournemouth. Quite injury prone. I thought Eddie Howe wasn't letting him go due to an injury to Danjuma?

Earmarked as the man to replace Sterling at Liverpool. Never really worked out Bournemouth paid something like £15m? for him I'm sure.

From kds

Ibe deal being rubbished by sources at parkhead according to the record

Stop biting yer nails Eddie says naw.

Eddie Howe rubbished it last week.
And named him in his 25 man squad that he now can't add too, be an improvement on Scott Sinclair so it will undoubtedly improveme their squad should they pull it off. A vermin club with a toxic child abuse denial scandal AND no CL football and no Brendan Rodgers, what's the attraction?

They could sign Messi and I wouldn’t worry with Lennon in charge. He doesn’t have a clue how to get the best of his players. A genuine moron and I hope he stays there for years to come.

A very quick player . If honest I’d rather they didn’t get him , but if we do what we do well , it won’t matter .

Reactions: CD3
It kind of looks like treacle teeth has took a leaf out of the Tony Mowbray book of football. The aim is not to worry how many goals the opposition score, you just score more :D

I’d rather they didn’t get him. Pace to burn and a tidy player. Could see him having a similar impact to Sinclair when he went to them. There’s a massive difference between not having a great scoring record in a bottom half epl team and then coming to us or them in the spl.
Marmite player at Bournemouth. Eddie must see something in him, because he has started a fair few games, but I think when everyone is fit he will struggle to get on the bench down here. For me he shows flashes ( nowhere near enough ) of brilliance but has no football brain, so he struggles with his decision making. Also he has no clue about where to be when the team is defending, often loses his man etc. I remember a training game last pre-season when all you could hear from the sideline was Tindall or Howe telling him where he should be. But, as you pointed out, he could come and do a Sinclair, however Eddie did say he was going nowhere, probably due to the injuries. Well not until January anyway, when I can see him going somewhere on loan with a view to a pemanent signing ,as he is in the last year of his contract.

Can remember them getting the young Chelsea player a few years ago that I thought would be good up here, and he didn't hit the mark. So not worried about him too much. I am worried about our own team and us winning as many games as we can. 6 points in the next 2 league games and fingers cross a trouble free march to the EL group stages. However we don't want Lenny sacked too soon.

I watch The Cherries(my UK home town) as often as I can,and as far as I can remember he was very rarely used.

Can remember them getting the young Chelsea player a few years ago that I thought would be good up here, and he didn't hit the mark. So not worried about him too much. I am worried about our own team and us winning as many games as we can. 6 points in the next 2 league games and fingers cross a trouble free march to the EL group stages. However we don't want Lenny sacked too soon.
Musonda the bitch, they fought off over 20 clubs to get him.

He was chronic

Can’t see him replacing Lewis Morgan in their team ha

Back