Jordan Jones disrespect

Sounds like we have no Health and Safety Executives at Rangers if people can go around risking paper cuts willy-nilly.
Admin must be looming. :(

I'm not so sure. He was a standout for Killie but really, we should be looking at Kent level players.
I honestly believed he would come to Ibrox and be one of our star players. At Kent’s level or more. Obviously I know it not the case but think he’s got it in him to backup for Kent

I honestly believed he would come to Ibrox and be one of our star players. At Kent’s level or more. Obviously I know it not the case but think he’s got it in him to backup for Kent

Fair enough mate. Life's all about opinions but I don't think he'll ever be at that level!

He's a good player for a team that has the space to play, as he has pace. For teams that sit in, he'll never be effective but that's the majority of our opposition in the SPFL Prem.

Some of the replies on this thread have cheered me up no end :D
If he is getting shown the door then it will be for something other than this incident I would suggest!

This may seem trivial to many but it has been niggling me for ages.Last week there was a clip on the news about Rangers and it showed Jones and Tav standing talking and Jones flicks Tav on the head with a pamphlet.I don't know but that annoyed the fek out of me.Can you imagine a player just in the door,not kicked a ball doing that to big Greig,Gough or any of our Captains,they would have been flattened.
Maybe it's me or maybe it's symptomatic of Jones attitude and why there are rumours of him going out the door.
I hope you've not seen the footage of Morelos and Tav fooling around on the training pitch, I'm not sure you will be able to handle it

Imagine starting a thread about this. You've absolutely no idea of the context or their relationshiop. It's not the 70's anymore. Players aren't giving out a doing for 'disrespect' anymore.

Last year alfie threw a snowball at tav,now he’s been assaulted by a pamphlet.i think our players hate tav and maybe he was in hospital with a paper cut not surgery on an appendix.we should be told!!!!

This may seem trivial to many but it has been niggling me for ages.Last week there was a clip on the news about Rangers and it showed Jones and Tav standing talking and Jones flicks Tav on the head with a pamphlet.I don't know but that annoyed the fek out of me.Can you imagine a player just in the door,not kicked a ball doing that to big Greig,Gough or any of our Captains,they would have been flattened.
Maybe it's me or maybe it's symptomatic of Jones attitude and why there are rumours of him going out the door.
Superb :))

I read it a second time and genuinely burst out laughing at "it has been niggling me for ages" :))

As much as it's a nothing incident in this day and age, I do agree with the OP that such an incident would have been dealt with very differently in bygone days. I can picture some wee newbie being rushed to Rosshall for an emergency pamphlet-ectomy, a whole stack of leaflets jammed up his arse after an ill advised similar jape at John Brown's expense.

Tav should have flattened him.

I too was once flicked with a pamphlet right before the eyes of a watching audience. Apart from the obvious and immediate physical pain, there is also the humiliation and inevitable PTSD to follow. Gratuitous pamphlet flicking has no place in a civilised society #pamphletgate

His attitude has always annoyed me. Even before he came to Rangers.

The out cry about him supposedly leaving beggars belief. He's average and always will be and is useless when he has no space to run into.

Well done to Jim Traynor for keeping this out the media.

What did the police say about it?

Can only imagine the uproar if Morelos was the perpetrator. Come to think of it hasn't Jones been hanging around with Alfie recently. bad influence...!

I'm making this up as I need attention: there’s been a large container of hard hats delivered to Ibrox

We should suspend him without pay and carrying out a full investigation.

We, the Mary Whitehouse RSC, will not stand for these shenanigans.

I'm going to go against the grain here, I actually agree with you in terms of the respect.

BUT

Not sure I'd have started a thread on it :D

We’re you alive in the time of Gazza, SuperAlly and. Durrant OP?

200.webp

200.webp

Pleade tell me you are not serious?

Have always felt that SG found it difficult to contain his angry in the manner Jones got himself injured. Add in that the fact it has resulted in him losing more than 4 months of the season has probably been the final straw.

Have to be honest thought he would improve under our coaching staff and become a useful player with his blistering pace and directness. Guess I'll never know now.

Maybe because Gough and Greig are white.

You do realise Tav is one of the biggest jokers in the club?

Has the compliance bitch been informed? Has Sutton declared the length of his ban? Has Hartson held a press conference? Anybody got Stewart’s phone no? Walker said it was just a coming together.

If ever there was a need for VAR this is it.

Keevins will be right on this tonight with expert analysis and interviews.

I'm still a few short and its been brutal the last few days. Trying to find something to chat about thats not mega negative

Still, one closer :))
This place has hit peak meltdown after one defeat, we need to keep the head

Good luck and see you in the lounge soon

Doesn't he have the right to have a laugh and a bond with his teammates? You saw 5 seconds of his actions. Not enough to judge him on. Was just a wee carry on. Chill

Back