Jordan Jones disrespect

At this point I'm only one picture of Jones laughing at training away from losing my shit.

image.jpg

Defoe covering a pamphlet injury, doubt for tomorrow night

I heard that Tav scored a nice goal in training a few months back and Brandon Barker held his hand aloft towards him, encouraging a high five.....only to swiftly move his hand away at the very last moment towards his own face, where he placed the tip of his thumb against his nose and wiggled the remaining 4 fingers, whilst sticking out his tongue.
Still annoys me to this day and I hope he's gone at the next opportunity.

This may seem trivial to many but it has been niggling me for ages.Last week there was a clip on the news about Rangers and it showed Jones and Tav standing talking and Jones flicks Tav on the head with a pamphlet.I don't know but that annoyed the fek out of me.Can you imagine a player just in the door,not kicked a ball doing that to big Greig,Gough or any of our Captains,they would have been flattened.
Maybe it's me or maybe it's symptomatic of Jones attitude and why there are rumours of him going out the door.
Go on son crush a grape.

as Houllier told a young Gerrard "keep out of the nightclubs, keep out of bother, work hard and you are going all the way to the top!"
But didn't Gerrard actually end up in court at one point after some nightclub rammy?

Fk me. Now I’ve heard it all. Team mate fkin with another teammate shocker. We’re in no position ( as shown by Saturday’s performance) to be casually letting players go, and as far as I’m concerned there is a player in there. Bring us 55 then can him if you want Stevie.

It has been alluded to on a few occasions that Jones might have an attitude problem, he seems to be similar in that respect to Lafferty.
If this is the case he either sorts himself out or I don’t see him being at Rangers long term.

Dunno about the Katic situation?

But I can tell you his attitude at Middlesbrough was disgusting, his ego was off the charts to the point that even the local media said he was "cocksure" of himself. Basically they were saying he was excessively arrogant.

Its rubs people up the wrong way.

His past also shows he can be aggressive and he showed how stupid that aggressiveness was against them when he does himself more damage than the opponent.

He had to get rid of his car when he was at Kilmarnock because after games/days off he was always going back down the road and then having to travel back up on the day of training. That's not good for your recovery.

In fairness, I think Jones has owned up to his own stupidity in his young days and how lucky he was that Killie gave him a chance following Boro booting him out after he nearly went to jail.
I don’t think he’s the brightest but he seems a harmless lad and a bit of a joker. This was no secret when we signed him.
I doubt he’ll ever be first XI material but I’d be disappointed to see him sold after 6 months. There is a handy squad player there .

This may seem trivial to many but it has been niggling me for ages.Last week there was a clip on the news about Rangers and it showed Jones and Tav standing talking and Jones flicks Tav on the head with a pamphlet.I don't know but that annoyed the fek out of me.Can you imagine a player just in the door,not kicked a ball doing that to big Greig,Gough or any of our Captains,they would have been flattened.
Maybe it's me or maybe it's symptomatic of Jones attitude and why there are rumours of him going out the door.
It’s you

think its the fact hes just a daft ned (ala lafferty) and Gerrard has had enough

a silly wee boy that will never ever grow up

That comment is based on almost nothing. One rash challenge in a match shouldn't mean the end of his Rangers career. I can only assume Gerrard has pinpointed a few other issues with him. If not and it's because of that challenge then I feel gutted for him.

That comment is based on almost nothing. One rash challenge in a match shouldn't mean the end of his Rangers career. I can only assume Gerrard has pinpointed a few other issues with him. If not and it's because of that challenge then I feel gutted for him.
Was it not after this game that Gerrard referenced his record red card against Man United and said it was something he himself had previous for?

People stating that it's down to him being sent off would do well to remember Alfies seen 7 red cards in Gerrards time.

I find it inconceivable that our manager would be guilty of such double standards.

Whatever the reasons for Jones being on his way, there's no danger it's simply down to a red card.

It does seem trivial because it is.
It's a guy messing about.
You think the captain was off limits when Gazza and McCoist were playing tricks on the other players?

Can’t say I’m annoyed in the slightest about this. Far more to get angry about.

I’m not quite at the stage of wanting a statement from the board yet.

You need your hole mate

Really disappointed to see so many flippant posts on here making light of a subject as serious as pamphlet violence. These sort of attitudes are what prevents victims from coming forward. There will be people reading this - who have been whacked on the head by someone holding a pamphlet - discouraged by the lack of gravity with this subject is being discussed.

If Gerrard has went in a huff over the Jones tackle then he should quit management.

To be clear I don't believe for a second it's true

I remember seeing a video, not long after he signed, of him annoying big Katic. Flicking his ear and prancing about in front of him and then legging it when the big man turned on him :D

Really disappointed to see so many flippant posts on here making light of a subject as serious as pamphlet violence. These sort of attitudes are what prevents victims from coming forward. There will be people reading this - who have been whacked on the head by someone holding a pamphlet - discouraged by the lack of gravity with this subject is being discussed.
Wasn't there a Ukip politician who attacked a journo with a pamphlet? JJ's old man, maybe.

Close the internet down. It clearly just gives a platform for lunacy. Some thoughts should be assessed as utterly mental and kept inside people’s heads.

Your right - not only does your criticism of Jones sound trivial - it is.

Speaking personally, if the rumours that Jones is on the trading block are true, I think it would be Rangers loss. The guy has ben injured for 1/2 the season and is still working his way back to full match fitness.

Jones has shown in the few games he has featured in to have the potential to be a game-changer. What's more, in his outings for NI - in competitive games against international opposition whose quality greatly exceeds that of the SPL - he has performed exceptionally well. Small wonder then, that former NI manager, Michael O'Neil, is chomping at the bit to bring JJ to Stoke.

By all means, move Jones on, but only after giving the guy a fair shot at staking his claim for a place in the Rangers starting XI.

Back