Jordan Jones Rtv Video

aye no bother mate. Wee bit of fishing and you jumped right in. Have a nice day.

giphy.gif

What are you serious. I was there that night. He ran past us thumped the killie badge then kissed it and ran over to the Celtic loving Steve Clarke to give him a big cuddle.

I was in the moffat stand that night. Don't talk pish. He didn't kiss their badge, and celebrated, rightly, with Clarke for fielding him, amidst us signing him

I was in the moffat stand that night. Don't talk pish. He didn't kiss their badge, and celebrated, rightly, with Clarke for fielding him, amidst us signing him
Aw ffs another one jumps In. Lighten up ffs I know he didn’t kiss or thump the badge. Right no more fishing. All serious now. Have a lovely day. WATP.

And also if I remember right, he was getting a lot of grief from the killie fans pregame, should he play, will he try, usual pish. Made his point to both managers, celebrated with his boss and and had a good chat with his soon to be gaffer at full time.

People still moaning about his celebration against us, come on ffs. He was contracted to Kilmarnock.

I'd be disappointed if he hadn't celebrated. I hope when he launches a 30 yarder top corner against Kilmarnock, he runs off like a man possessed.

His last few performances for Northern Ireland have been positive.

He should never be allowed to play for rangers after the way he celebrated scoring against us for killie.

You should never be allowed to post on here again after that. That’s embarrassing shit right there. Trying waaaaaay too hard.

Don't fret. I love posts like that. Easy to identify those needing ignored.
Nae bother ignore away. By the way my post was sarcasm and a piss take to the reaction on some of the posts on here when he did score against us. Have a nice day fella

Don't fret. I love posts like that. Easy to identify those needing ignored.
Listen mate. My post was meant as a piss take. A bit of fishing. Shite attempt I know but not meant to to offend anyone on here. So if I have I will apologise to all. I’m genuinely happy with the signing of jones. Peace out.

I’m looking forward to what this young man can bring to Rangers. I think he’ll prove to be an absolute steal when we see his talents with intelligent players round about him.
Good luck JJ.

Worth the watching this one. Not the first time your posts have raised an eyebrow.

The guy is a Pro, and I for one look forward to his performances clamping you up.
You stalking me aye. Come tell me what else I’ve posted that’s raised an eyebrow. The floor is yours

What are you serious. I was there that night. He ran past us thumped the killie badge then kissed it and ran over to the Celtic loving Steve Clarke to give him a big cuddle.

Jesus Christ man dry your eyes. I was there too, his manager had faith in him being a professional despite all the pish and he showed his appreciation for it.

As a side note if it weren't for social media and forums it would be long forgotten by everyone.

He should never be allowed to play for rangers after the way he celebrated scoring against us for killie.
Really !?!?! The guy showed that he was loyal to the fans, players and management he was with at the time - would you rather have someone who has downed tools because he knows he's off at the end of the season. It could be one of our players in the same situation.

The wee man will do the jersey proud. He will silence the doubters. He’s absolutely buzzing for this.

He's with us now and will get all our backing.

However your point is not without merit. He'd caused a shitstorm in the weeks preceeding that game and felt he had to "overdo" it with his celebration that night. In poor taste and uncalled for.

People still moaning about his celebration against us, come on ffs. He was contracted to Kilmarnock.

I'd be disappointed if he hadn't celebrated. I hope when he launches a 30 yarder top corner against Kilmarnock, he runs off like a man possessed.

His last few performances for Northern Ireland have been positive.

I actually didn't think there was anyone more bitter than me on FF.

Then I read after 5 months folk still don't want him for a celebration.

Like that game cost us the league last season.

Back