Jordan jones video

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was posted on his story within the last 24 hours. You can’t just dig up “old” Snapchat’s. It’s not like Facebook or twitter in that respect.

Yes you can. You can save videos then share them again. Why he's chosen to share this particular one again is a different matter but you can do it.

The video clearly shows it was posted on his own account.

Yeah is it time stamped? How do you know it was 24 hours ago?
Because it surfaces on twitter then?

So if I post a video tonight, then someone records it, uploads it 2 years from now onto Facebook or twitter I’ve only posted it at that point?

Here’s a wee bit of tech info for you, you can record snapchat videos and stories then repost them years later

It was posted on his story within the last 24 hours. You can’t just dig up “old” Snapchat’s. It’s not like Facebook or twitter in that respect.
The video is someone videoing a mobile screen showing the video, that could have been done anytime.

If it’s an old video he can at least attempt to salvage. It’s not going to be enough for a lot of fans though. I’d also question whether or not the club would have ever offered him a contract had that cropped up prior to his signing. I’d image they wouldn’t though.

That's fine mate. If you are happy to support IRA lovers then knock yourself out. There is a team across the city for that stuff. Not welcome at Ibrox

I’ll be fine in CF mate. I’m more than welcome by the club thankfully. Your opinion based on a 2 year old video means %^*& all to me

Yeah is it time stamped? How do you know it was 24 hours ago?
Because it surfaces on twitter then?

So if I post a video tonight, then someone records it, uploads it 2 years from now onto Facebook or twitter I’ve only posted it at that point?

Here’s a wee bit of tech info for you, you can record snapchat videos and stories then repost them years later
It's also someone videoing a mobile playing a video.

If it's recent he will get his arse booted.

If it's old he will get his knuckles rapped.

You're trying way to hard here. He's joining in its irrelevant what words he's singing

So if it’s so clear you’ll easily tell me the words

Stop talking bullshit, he’s not singing
Be offended at the song, be offended at the company he was keeping.
Don’t lie though.

It was also 2 years ago

I have literally no idea & no idea how Snapchat works (as I said opening post)

I asked about the video, was told it’s two years old

I’m not defending the lad, but merely waiting till the whole truth comes out
Who are the other Killie players in it?

I have literally no idea & no idea how Snapchat works (as I said opening post)

I asked about the video, was told it’s two years old

I’m not defending the lad, but merely waiting till the whole truth comes out

I think that’s the point, if he did it pre us and got wrapped in fair enough. However he’s recently posted it on snapchat this weekend. It’s the level of fucking thickness I can’t get my head around. An absolute zoomer of a kid.

Why do you keep reiterating that he’s not singing though? It’s absolutely irrelevant. The second point is hilarious, what difference does how many videos he uploaded that night make to anything? A truly bizarre excuse mate. And lastly, he’s recorded it and uploaded it to his account.

You’re really trying very hard to defend him, but the reality is it’s indefensible and from what we do know based on the evidence of that video, he should be fined and forced to apologise to the club and fans. I get that some like to protect the players but protecting them from something like this is taking the piss in my opinion.
This. John Greig was holding a beer bottle, not playing a flute. It doesn't matter. It's a nightmare for him PR/Context-wise, and rightly so (at least JGreig was on the right side!). Also, where's this Kant who is talking about shooting people? :D He's in good company, at least. Or being foolish. One of those.

The video is someone videoing a mobile screen showing the video, that could have been done anytime.
So the video hasn't been uploaded by Jones but rather someone else who has videoed a video and uploaded it that Jones was in ?

I'd suggest he gets better mates.

Mates who aren't vermin and don't sing about genocidal terrorist organisations.

Maybe he just thought it was a football song and didn't know of any other links.

I take it everyone on here knew about that before they started reading this thread.

He grew up in Middlesbrough did he not?

I genuinely had no idea that was an IRA song and I'm originally from Glasgow. Just seems to be a group of mates messing about.

He is a bit of a bam, let's be honest, but we knew that before signing him. There's nothing in this imo.

And posted to his account in the last 24 hours. Having a wee laugh with the IRA ditties 2 years ago isn’t any more acceptable than it is now, why he’s posted it to his account while contracted to us is beyond me.
He didn’t but.

It was recorded on someone else’s mobile. Where’s the proof he posted it within 24 hours. Or is this more baseless accusations?

The guy that’s posted it to twitter could’ve easily have recorded it 2 years ago and posted it now to wind us all up.
Innocent til proven guilty. A lot of egg on faces here

And posted to his account in the last 24 hours. Having a wee laugh with the IRA ditties 2 years ago isn’t any more acceptable than it is now, why he’s posted it to his account while contracted to us is beyond me.

I don't know how snapchat works, but how do you know when Jones posted it?

I think that’s the point, if he did it pre us and got wrapped in fair enough. However he’s recently posted it on snapchat this weekend. It’s the level of fucking thickness I can’t get my head around. An absolute zoomer of a kid.

How do you know when he posted it on snapchat? Do u have him?

How do you know it wasn’t posted 2 years ago and recorded by the twitter uploader now

So the video hasn't been uploaded by Jones but rather someone else who has videoed a video and uploaded it that Jones was in ?
I think its a snap chat video from his account which he has probay sent someone, but yeh it's someone filming a video of that video from who knows when. (as mental as that sounds)

He didn’t but.

It was recorded on someone else’s mobile. Where’s the proof he posted it within 24 hours. Or is this more baseless accusations?

The guy that’s posted it to twitter could’ve easily have recorded it 2 years ago and posted it now to wind us all up.
Innocent til proven guilty. A lot of egg on faces here

Maybe it’s not even Jordan Jones, maybe it’s a tarriar in a Jordan Jones mask and maybe the sounds dubbed and maybe he doesn’t know what the song alludes to and maybe his mate got ahold of his phone when it was unlocked for 15 seconds.

How do you know when he posted it on snapchat? Do u have him?

How do you know it wasn’t posted 2 years ago and recorded by the twitter uploader now
It's his snapchat thought according to the name on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back