Jordan jones video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs to pick his hangers on more carefully.
Not his fault though.
We examamine the character and lifestyle of all our prospective signings “in great detail” Don’t we?
He must have passed muster.

For a guy that likes to play up to the fact he’s supposedly a massive Rangers fan on his social media that’s extremely fucking stupid.

Not been a good week for him.

I think this guy may have kicked his last ball for us.

This weekend of all weekends.

After his celebration against us, it turned a lot of fans against him.

This could turn even more against him, myself included.

What an absolute fucking moron.

Absolutely brainless.

Even if he isn’t singing along, which he looks to be in the video, in what planet does he think filming that and putting it on social media makes one iota of sense.

I think this guy may have kicked his last ball for us.

This weekend of all weekends.

Hope so. Unforgivable in my eyes a total wanker. I gave him the benefit of the doubt last week because he was a Rangers man. Now he doesnt deserve the credit of being a Rangers man. I'd look to move him on in January.

I was less than pleased with him last week and took a ban for it. Therefore, I’ll refrain from passing comment on this one in any detail other than to say he’ll be lucky to survive at Rangers much longer the way he’s going.

Absolutely brainless.

Even if he isn’t singing along, which he looks to be in the video, in what planet does he think filming that and putting it on social media makes one iota of sense.

That’s exactly it. I’ve defended him slightly as I am not sure he is singing. But he should apologise. Doesn’t take much for the media to spin a negative Rangers story he has really fucked up here

After his celebration against us, it turned a lot of fans against him.

This could turn even more against him, myself included.

What an absolute fucking moron.
The celebration didn't bother me in the slightest, he was a Kilmarnock player at that point and he should have been giving everything to beat us. Singing filth songs and uploading it on social media is much, much worse. Absolutely brain dead.

Your commenting on a video where you can see him in the corner of a screen for a few seconds and it looks like he’s shouting something. So no, you don’t know that for a fact

It is clear, to me at least, that he is singing along even in that very short period. Did you hear him shout anyway during the singing? He is closest.

Even if we disagree on the singing point, surely you agree it is completely idiotic to post that video on social media? Even if he didn’t post the video, I think he needs to keep better company.

Thank god we signed Kent, hopefully that finishes off Jones. Kent, Ojo, Arfield, Barker, Murphy, Stewart, more than enough options.

Jones insane tackle on Sunday and now this video of him singing a Celtic song. He can do one as far as I’m concerned.

Absolutely brainless.

Completely agree.... he should be binned.

Behaviour off the field just as crucial as behaviour on it. He does comes across as an immature w*** with some of the stuff seen so far (winding Katic up for him and almost instigating to point of getting knocked out)

Your commenting on a video where you can see him in the corner of a screen for a few seconds and it looks like he’s shouting something. So no, you don’t know that for a fact

It’s clearly him and it’s posted on his Snapchat mate

You’re defending him at every turn here.

Forgetting the fact that’s he has actually allowed himself to be filmed whilst his mates sing a rebel tune, he then posts it on social media for all to see.

I am not. He has fucked up & He’s sabotaging his Rangers career by his actions and as I said at the time I didn’t know it was a mentally challenged song. But let’s not pretend he is a mentally challenged like MOH who was only here to steal a wage and still attended mentally challenged games.

Completely agree.... he should be binned.

Behaviour off the field just as crucial as behaviour on it. He does comes across as an immature w*** with some of the stuff seen so far (winding Katic up for him and almost instigating to point of getting knocked out)
What's this about?

The celebration didn't bother me in the slightest, he was a Kilmarnock player at that point and he should have been giving everything to beat us. Singing filth songs and uploading it on social media is much, much worse. Absolutely brain dead.
I honestly hope he never kicks a ball for us again.

He's another waster to add to an already long list.

I’m sure Jones was treading on thin ice with management and fans alike after last weeks stupidity. This idiotic shite will take a lot of coming back from.

3uxysZz.gif

It doesn’t look at all good, but I’d need to see it clearer rather than jump to a conclusion. At best, he’s in questionable company. At worst, he’s a fuukin bawbag who has disgraced the jersey.

Thank god we signed Kent, hopefully that finishes off Jones. Kent, Ojo, Arfield, Barker, Murphy, Stewart, more than enough options.

Jones insane tackle on Sunday and now this video of him singing a Celtic song. He can do one as far as I’m concerned.

*IRA song

He’s always been a bit daft. Before he went to Killie was he not hanging around with the wrong type of people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back