Jordan jones video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video in training from preseason I believe. Jones winding big Niko up and looked like the big man didn't like it one bit and started shoving him.. a few players held him back at that point.
Cheers mate. Was this on a video the club put out? If so you'd imagine it wasn't that bad if they decided to use the footage

I had huge doubts when we signed him in the first place then was pleasantly surprised at his start to the season with us.

After his embarrassment last weekend, and now this, I hope he's with the reserves now until Xmas and then punted.

The tackle was a complete rush of blood to the head, he can be forgiven for that. He's going to have explain this one I think.

If only the same attitude applied to Morelos.

People wanted him binned after the sending off at the piggery. Jones a rush of blood.

I hope Gerrard hit him hard in terms of a fine. He was struggling to get back in the team due to poor discipline and the arrival of Kent.

Now he should never pull on the jersey again. He's clearly never grown up given what he got up to as a younger lad.

It is clear, to me at least, that he is singing along even in that very short period. Did you hear him shout anyway during the singing? He is closest.

Even if we disagree on the singing point, surely you agree it is completely idiotic to post that video on social media? Even if he didn’t post the video, I think he needs to keep better company.

See my other posts. He has fucked up and put his Rangers career on the line. No matter what if anything he goes on to achieve with us he will always be associated with this. But I don’t believe he is knowingly singing along to a mentally challenged tune. The players are briefed often on social media he has clearly disregarded this and when he sobers up the fall out will hit him hard. I am not convinced he will play for us again. But people are too quick to jump the gun that he is involved in an ira singalong

I'll be honest I had to idea what the song was.

From what I can gather best case scenario is his mates are winding him up and he's a dense individual who thought it would be a good idea for him to post it on social media.

I’m not prepared to crucify him on the strength of this. Looks to me like his friends are on the wind up singing that song. Absolutely stupid posting it on social media though.

Video in training from preseason I believe. Jones winding big Niko up and looked like the big man didn't like it one bit and started shoving him.. a few players held him back at that point.

Nothing to do with this incident, obviously, but thats not how I saw the training video at all. Just a bit of messing about as far as I could tell.

He’s going to get enough stick for this so let’s not hang him for that as well.

Don't think he's singing himself but posting the video is just fucking stupid. Daft boy. Really disappointed with his behaviour.

Hes clearly a wank in general, just so happens he plays with us.

Between this, his injury and Kent signing he'll be gone at the end of the season.

Didn’t take long for the disguise to disappear. A sending off, criticised by the gaffer, out injured and now we see his true colours.

Fuc.k sake.

He’s going to need to dig himself out of this one fast.
Young guy and alcohol = being a fanny is not big news but he’s seriously playing with fire with pish like that.

I’d give him a pass if it’s a big apology and screwing the nut forever more.

See the people saying “im not sure he is singing”

Look closely, he is clearly singing.

Whilst I can’t make out what he’s singing (I’m in the car and can’t hear it well) he is definitely singing.

I assume, given the outrage, he’s singing republican songs? Guys an idiot.

If only the same attitude applied to Morelos.

People wanted him binned after the sending off at the piggery. Jones a rush of blood.

I hope Gerrard hit him hard in terms of a fine. He was struggling to get back in the team due to poor discipline and the arrival of Kent.

Now he should never pull on the jersey again. He's clearly never grown up given what he got up to as a younger lad.
It did to me mate. I can understand players frustrations on the pitch boiling over sometimes. Morelos was moronic at the Piggery, but I never wanted him binned for that. What Jones has just done is much worse than booting some Yahoo up in the air.

We seem to get more than our share of these type of issues, Mark Allen always goes on about how we do detailed background checks and make sure we are signing players with the right character and background yet in the last year alone we’ve signed Gredza, lafferty and now by the look of things Jones

To be fair I think Allen is taking about their drive and commitment to their footballing careers. I don’t think he stalks players social media for a weeks before giving a recommendation

I think Jones has his heart in the right place but unfortunately he has a brain the size of a pea.

He needs to smarten up quick if he is to stand a chance of making it at Ibrox

He isn’t singing that song let’s get that straight right away ffs who he is keeping company with now that’s different but folk saying he is singing that when he isn’t is just crazy.

I like him but he has injured himself probably fell out of favour with Gerrard now this has appeared seems someone would like his Rangers career over by the looks of this.

How old is the video?

Folk worried ability wise he was Ohalleron (sp) mark 2

Looks like he’s more like him off the park than anyone could ever of imagined

%^*& off back to Kilmarnock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back