Jordan Jones

i agree, its clearly his attitude as i have always thought he has something to offer, and we did see that before his daft tackle aganist them

At least he had a bit of fight and actually committed their players to foul him. Barker was like a wee boy playing against his dad, he must be some player when no one sees what he can do - maybe if he accepted he is losing the hair he can shave the bloody thing off.

Did ok tonight but the manager has made up his mind and his future is elsewhere.

it's an odd one. the press articles say he's not in the plans. when asked Gerrard said that didn't come from the club (aka the player/agent?) then tonight he brought him on and he probably done more than Barker did the whole game. weird one...

Did ok tonight but the manager has made up his mind and his future is elsewhere.
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5877748/rangers-gerrard-jones-future-Ibrox/

doesn't really tie up with Gerrard's comments. also don't see him playing much of a role under Gerrard... whole thing is odd

Been done since the Celtic tackle. Acting billy big baws immediately after it and never apologised straight away to his team mates / manager. Perm deal was agreed for him to go in Jan which he refused. Off field indiscretions also.

It’s a shame as he’s more to offer than say Barker

Let's be honest, if the reports about him were true he wouldn't have been near that squad tonight never mind get on the pitch.

Gerrard said himself he doesn't know where the reports have come from, did he not?

He's a better option than Barker for me and he should be at least on our bench most weeks.

How do you know this mate?

Getting sent off in the scum game after a needless attempt to half one of their players, putting up cryptic instagram posts moaning about his playing time, getting himself fined for careless driving.
And that's just the stuff that I know of, there's rumours he's a tough guy to have in the dressing room, really rubs people the wrong way. That's only a rumour though so can't say how accurate it is.

Caused some problems for their defence time and there was no lack of effort from him. He’s better than Barker so something must be wrong for him to be so far out of the picture.

He's rubbish, he's stupid, he's daft, he's a poor trainer, he's been told to find a new club.

All delightful insight the past couple of weeks from our support.
I much prefer the thought of having Jones and Barker in the squad than Stewart and Murphy

He’s a much better player than Barker , could defo play a part in our next 2 home games

He offers us something different with his pace and directness. Often makes an impact when brought on. As others have said, though, there is seems to be a perceived character issue.

He offers us something different with his pace and directness. Often makes an impact when brought on. As others have said, though, there is seems to be a perceived character issue.

It’s not just his character. It’s his decision making and lack of a football brain. He is capable of producing but fails to 99% of the time. If the ball falls to him in the box you know he’s missing and he’s a forward ffs.

He had a great opportunity to put a dangerous ball in the box tonight and just floated it into the keepers arms. Sadly, that’s generally what you get from him.

Back