Jordan Jones

Still trying to figure how we'll line up for the second half of the season.

Jones would presumably be a squad player?

QGEZMJh.gif

Beat my thread :D oh well!

Clearly the board are just ripping the piss before we announce admin. Firing bids off left right and centre.

Would be chuffed with Jones, showed much more of an end product in his games against us than we've seen from O'Halloran and we certainly need another winger. We only have Murphy, Candeias and O'Halloran.

Still trying to figure how we'll line up for the second half of the season.

Jones would presumably be a squad player?

But just one injury or suspension away from the starting line up probably.

Also think with Jones he could be worth a lot more in 2-3 years than he’ll cost us just now.

I'm not overly excited about this boy but if we pick him up cheap I'm sure he'll be a good squad edition.

An absolute must sign for me.

Can play Left, Right or behind the CF.

Tortured Tav at Kille and was the best player on the pitch playing off the front man in Pedro's last game.

Good pace

Good technique

Performing well in our league

Just earned his first international cap for us at Northern Ireland

Only 23 years old and so will continue to get better and his value will rise with that

With these rumoured signings, who do we think is going to leave? Need to shift a few.

Herrera, Hodson and Alves seem the obvious.

He's impressed me several times this season, pacey and decent technique.

Far better than O'Halloran.

Nonsense.

MOH couldn’t have scored the goal against the filth that Jones scored. Hopefully MOH is away before the end of the month. He’s dreadful
A one two in the box with a decent finish from about 6 yards out?

MOH couldn’t of done that? I’ve seen him fly past numerous mentally challengeds and square a terrific ball that was resulted in a OG.

Jones is an OK player, not good enough for us at all in my opinion.

Back