Jordan Jones

The hate towards Jones ( a Rangers player btw) is beyond a joke. Keyboard hard men need to have a word with themselves. Absolutely embarrassing !!
I think hate is a strong word. People pay their money and are entitled to an opinion on the value he gives. Unfortunately for him and the club he has clearly fallen short. Best for all parties that he moves on.

EX
What's embarrassing is people still making excuses for an absolute shirker.

You know who really needs to have a word with themselves? Jordan Jones. Got a golden ticket of a transfer based off of someone on the board having a hardon for him that was then carried on by Mark Allen despite him never being anything more than an above average winger for a jobber team. Never Rangers class on or off the field.

Let's put it this way, I highly doubt that Ross Wilson and his team would have entertained signing utter dross like Jones. He put in the single worst performance by a so-called Ranger against Stranraer when he should have been out to prove a point. He hid.

We've seen far better players given far less of a chance by our support. Why some are desperate for this rocket to succeed is beyond me. Sooner he is gone the better.

For the record, I would happily tell JJ every single word of that to his face. I'm no keyboard hard man either - I struggle to fight sleep.
Exactly, look how Sadiq got binned having started one game. Jones has had numerous opportunities.

Back