Jordan Jones

Mark Allen wanted him long before Gerrard did. Worth remembering that.

He was a great player to pick up for free given his stats and potential. Here's hoping he has a good season for us. I didn't know that about Allen, cheers for the info :)

I think we have the measure of JJ now.

He can handle the step up and the weight of the shirt (I know it's early) but he's here to fight for a starting place.

He will be a huge player for us this season.

Looks direct and can cross, what's not to like.

I think is we got Kent back it would be great competition from them to secure the LW position.

He's got a good dig on him, would like to see him rattle more shots at goal. The same goes for other players too.

I feel we are a pass or two too much in and around the edge of the oppositions area. Today we tried that extra pass or flick too often in the 1st half.
Hit the thing!
I say it all the time.
Goal, save, deflection anything can happen.

He's got a good dig on him, would like to see him rattle more shots at goal. The same goes for other players too.

I feel we are a pass or two too much in and around the edge of the oppositions area. Today we tried that extra pass or flick too often in the 1st half.
I jokingly said shoot when Katic had the ball vs Oxford Utd and the madman went on to hit the bar. Would be nice to see it more, won't go in if you don't try.

Back