Jordan Jones

Hope you're not implying I'm a mentally challenged. I can assure you I am not 1 of them
Exactly what a mentally challenged would say
giphy.gif

When Jones signed a lot were slagging him and now it's like the second coming waiting on his return.. FF doesn't do happy mediums i guess.

I still think he was signed as we thought we weren't getting Kent.

I don't imagine he lasts here past this season as things stand and certainly not if Middeton and Hastie come back and are considered as part of the 1st team plans next year.
Middleton?? Really

What?

You don't think on the likes of his Villareal and Spartak displays he couldn't contribute what Barker looks like doing?
He can't get a game at Hibs. To be honest, I thought he was ok, but never looks like he'll make the grade. Happy to be proved wrong.

But he's currently miles away from the first team

I wouldn’t say that I’d say it’s more to do with him really coming on to a game earlier this season before he stupidly injured himself at Ibrox against the mentally challengeds.

Ojo’s performances, or lack there of, along with Barker not really doing much only adds to the desire to see Jones back in the team as well as many hoping to see Greg Stewart get more starts/minutes.

I’d certainly like the option to be going in to the run of games before the break with a front three of Kent, Morelos & Jones than I would without.

I’m confident he’ll be a big player for us in the second half of the season and I say that as someone who wasn’t particularly enamoured with his signing in the summer.

A lot of sense in here.

He can't get a game at Hibs. To be honest, I thought he was ok, but never looks like he'll make the grade. Happy to be proved wrong.

But he's currently miles away from the first team

Kent had a rotten loan spell at Bristol before coming to us.

A bad loan spell with a change of manager in a rotten team doesn't dampen what the player has done in the past.

Middleton showed more for us in his first season that Barker has / will.

He'd be a better option for us presently, but hes out to get experience if a different environment and will come back a better player like Docherty did.

Whether we have players in his position who are better is the question (like it was for Doc) but it won't be that Barker is one of them

Kent had a rotten loan spell at Bristol before coming to us.

A bad loan spell with a change of manager in a rotten team doesn't dampen what the player has done in the past.

Middleton showed more for us in his first season that Barker has / will.

He'd be a better option for us presently, but hes out to get experience if a different environment and will come back a better player like Docherty did.

Whether we have players in his position who are better is the question (like it was for Doc) but it won't be that Barker is one of them
Fair points, hope I'm proved wrong. Would love nothing more than a home grown player to make it

Back